Ordo BB2 Season 3 Signups

Burk

Div 1 bracket has been started.  Please get your games in ASAP

@michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels vs @scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Knights of the Stag - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113 vs @savion47 - BB2 Team Name: Error 53 - BB2 Name: Savion47

Just now, Bosco said:

@CountElmdor GG, and an OT ending no less!  Dice were brutal at a couple spots, but at the same time I think you made 4 dodge rolls in series in your turn 15 without rerolls left; crazy odds!

Well played, hope to see you next season!

Thanks, that was a really good game. I plan to keep this team for next season. Looking forward to more!

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 11:28 PM, CountElmdor said:

Thanks, that was a really good game. I plan to keep this team for next season. Looking forward to more!

You could always try out Halflings or Goblins, next season.  I hear Vampires are tough - 4 AGL and 4 STR!  Maybe Ogres for that super STR 5 team!  Be creative.  Chaos is so passe, nowadays...

On 8/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, Maxwell Christian said:

How goes it , um im free for a big chunk of the day tomorrow after 2pm ...then not again till Thursday,Friday after 6pm and Saturday/ Sunday all day 

I haven't heard from ya so guessing now is not gonna work. I can play Sunday in the evening if that works.

Mr. Burk, sir, I have an idea.  Now that we've been playing for a few seasons and some teams are getting some experienced players, we should put together an All-Pro team.  One for offense and one for defense.  Figure, maybe:

Offense:  Three linemen/big guy types.  One or two receiving types.  Two or three dedicated running/Thrower types.  Then four more generic players developed with offensive characteristics.

Defense:  Again, three linemen/big guys.  Four blitzers.  And two what you could call "safety-types" and two more harassing, raid the back-field types.

We can have teams self-nominate players, listing any relevant season stats...number of injuries or blocks or kills.  Maybe include # of TDs, successful passes, total yards rushing.  Any big moments or game winning TDs or highlight reel moments.  You maybe can write a brief story-line or history of the player.  Then the league can vote on the All-Pro players.  We can also have awards for Most-Improved, League MVP, Comeback Player...Kills Leader, Most Elusive, Fastest Player...I don't know, help me out.

This can give non-playoff teams something to do while the playoff teams not play....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

Mr. Burk, sir, I have an idea.  Now that we've been playing for a few seasons and some teams are getting some experienced players, we should put together an All-Pro team.  One for offense and one for defense.  Figure, maybe:

Offense:  Three linemen/big guy types.  One or two receiving types.  Two or three dedicated running/Thrower types.  Then four more generic players developed with offensive characteristics.

Defense:  Again, three linemen/big guys.  Four blitzers.  And two what you could call "safety-types" and two more harassing, raid the back-field types.

We can have teams self-nominate players, listing any relevant season stats...number of injuries or blocks or kills.  Maybe include # of TDs, successful passes, total yards rushing.  Any big moments or game winning TDs or highlight reel moments.  You maybe can write a brief story-line or history of the player.  Then the league can vote on the All-Pro players.  We can also have awards for Most-Improved, League MVP, Comeback Player...Kills Leader, Most Elusive, Fastest Player...I don't know, help me out.

This can give non-playoff teams something to do while the playoff teams not play....

so you just want a team made up of Micheals and my players...got it 🙂

• Haha 1