Burk

Ordo BB2 Season 3 Signups

34 minutes ago, CountElmdor said:

ok fine, I’m in. I’ll edit this post later with game/team name etc. 

I’ve never played BB even once, so look out. 

Don't worry, there are players in here of all levels. This league was the first time I'd ever played against actual people, rather than the idiotic AI.

My BB2 Screen name is Daxer777

Russ

On 5/5/2020 at 8:49 PM, Burk said:

Season 3 is coming soon.  Please signup here if you want to play.  I will give it a few weeks before we start up the new league.

This season will be less games as we will split into divisions.  I want to avoid Wissen so need teams to be in multiples of 8.   I also want to avoid multiple teams per player.  This may mean we have a couple of AI's. 

Returning teams from previous Ordo BB leagues are allowed.  New teams will get a 3 game (auto resolved) bonus to be setup by admin.

Teams in: 

@Burk - BB2 team name: TBD - BB2 name: Burk

@Weav - BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans - BB2 name: Weav

@Spielmannsfluch -  BB2 team name:  Boring Dinos of Eastwood - BB2 name: Spielmannsfluch 

@WestRider - BB2 team name: Tlaxtlan Panthers - BB2 name: WestRider   

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Hold My Beer - BB2 name: SigurdBC

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: TBD - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@Ish - BB2 team name: TBD- BB2 Name: Another Ish

@michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: TBD - BB2 Name PDXBosco

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers - BB2 Name xxxxx

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: TBD - BB2 Name XXXX

@savion47 - BB2 Team Name: TBD - BB2 Name: Savion47

@CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: TBD - BB2 name: TBD

Teams maybe:

@sbr

Would like to hear from: 

@Sgt. Rock

@kb10r

Burk, I got Dale to download BB today.  I gave him instructions on how to join the league.  If I had to guess, he's going to run with a high-floor team like Orcs, first time out. 

If possible, I humbly request that he be in my division, considering he's an eight-year friend and co-worker in the same department.

Edited by Spielmannsfluch
fixed grammer

48 minutes ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

Burk, I got Dale to download BB today.  I gave him instructions on how to join the league.  If I had to guess, he's going to run with a high-floor team like Orcs, first time out. 

If possible, I humbly request that he be in my division, considering he's an eight-year friend and co-worker in the same department.

have him join the forum and post up and I will see what I can do.  I plan to randomly determine divisions, but if he is on the other side, I will see if I can switch for a someone.

1 hour ago, Burk said:

have him join the forum and post up and I will see what I can do.  I plan to randomly determine divisions, but if he is on the other side, I will see if I can switch for a someone.

hey, that’s me. I’ll update with my team name etc once I get the game all installed and everything

4 hours ago, CountElmdor said:

hey, that’s me. I’ll update with my team name etc once I get the game all installed and everything

Ah got it.  I didnt associate the two earlier.  Welcome.  good luck.  Dont be discouraged.  lot of good players with very powerful teams in this league.  however, new teams will get a boost before the league starts.

2 hours ago, Burk said:

Ah got it.  I didnt associate the two earlier.  Welcome.  good luck.  Dont be discouraged.  lot of good players with very powerful teams in this league.  however, new teams will get a boost before the league starts.

Thanks.

Coach name: Elmdor

Team name: Lucavi