Ordo BB2 Season 3 Signups

Burk

1 hour ago, Weav said:

My team wasn’t nearly that developed, and even you can say that I deserved more armor breaks...Nuffle was unkind to me

I'd say it's more improper development than a lack of development. You have no tackle & 3 guys with block. Pow-fishing vs blodge-heavy elves isn't going to win games, fella. :P

43 minutes ago, michaels said:

I'd say it's more improper development than a lack of development. You have no tackle & 3 guys with block. Pow-fishing vs blodge-heavy elves isn't going to win games, fella. 😛

I knocked you down a fair and reasonable amount. My issue was poor armor breaks. 

2 minutes ago, Weav said:

Against a good coach playing with an AG4 team, it is almost 100% necessary 

Oh stop! I'm blushing!

I looked at your dice & you rolled way more defender stumbles/both downs than pows. Maximize them knockdowns if ya wanna maximize your removal game, I guess. 💞

Huh...what? What year is it? *strokes Rip Van Winkle beard* Where did this come from? I was dreaming of hard countering Amazons and being run circles around by leaping Elves. Where did my beer go? I'm going to TACKLE whoever is GUARDING my beer! They'd better not try and SIDESTEP me or else I'll go into a FRENZY. I will STAND FIRM in my BEERLUST. Ah there it is! Ah nuts, it's empty. Only one way to fill it. Guess it's time to find the nearest Blood Bowl Stadium. LET'S PLAY SOME BLOOD BOWL!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, WestRider said:

Today is one of the few that doesn't really work, unfortunately. Thursdays are the day I'm most likely to be busy.

No worries.  how about tomorrow at 9 or 10?  if that doesnt work, throw me a time. 🙂  

Division 1 started:

@Weav - BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans - BB2 name: Weav

@Spielmannsfluch -  BB2 team name:  Boring Dinos of Eastwood - BB2 name: Spielmannsfluch 

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Hold My Beer - BB2 name: SigurdBC

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Knights of the Stag - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@michaels - BB2 team name: No Dikks - BB2 name: Michaels

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: Smells Like Green Spit  - BB2 name: PajamaRed 

@savion47 - BB2 Team Name: Error 53 - BB2 Name: Savion47

image.thumb.png.174a300afc4ed59884e1cd88fcfb475b.png