W: Death Guard stuff H:Tomb kings, orks, goblins, some necron stuff, tyranid stuff- and paypal cash!

FastHippy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • FastHippy changed the title to W: Death Guard stuff H:Tomb kings, orks, goblins, some necron stuff, tyranid stuff- and paypal cash!

I might want some D-shroud terminators/ lord of contagion. It looks like the HH models might be a better buy per model. I have 10 blightlord termi's which might be enough... but there is some plague companies that seem to emphasis them.

This is how you get to 5000 points of a given army....

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a mix of the tyranid things I got- some are old some are new.

Cool old metal ravener ( i got several of these)

V2psGIF.jpg

prAKzit.jpg

Plastic Raveners cause reasons

fomKv27.jpg

Old lord/warrior (metal) thing...

UnVaV7R.jpg

84ZsGMU.jpg

Old Lictor (metal)

yFnYCte.jpg

Gm5BhAn.jpg

Nids- old and new, term and horm (an example of each but i got many...)

RbzMOum.jpg

I can send close ups if you want em..

Weapon bitz

La17fkX.jpg

Thats some of the stuff- i got genestealers too and other such.

I am also looking for helbrutes, marines, poxwalkers, defilers and perhaps a few more termi's. I will look through my necron stuff but i got tons of warriors, lords, some flayed ones, and maybe a destroyer here or there. I even have some of the super old silly necron sculpts. Pictures to come.

• Like 1

Some example- i got many of each warrior type here: Also the double gun warriors i was using as immortal stand in's- yes its pretty janky.

ruelIdi.jpg

Like I said many in the box for each example. Also i got genestealers everywhere...:

rclIRpy.jpg

Warrior covered in green stuff... was going to turn into vines or whatnot... never happened. Also flayed ones:

xYpM4Df.jpg

I got a couple wraths and load of scarabs. Also some printed bases if your interested:

MSu8y3K.jpg

I got some other onsies around but not much big stuff (no monoliths or anything). LOTs of warriors though if you looking 50 plus of various color scheme and 10-20 of my jank immortals.