Necron army for sale *SOLD*

Andrewgeddon

Planning on doing a hard pivot for 9th to Sisters of Battle, and so am looking to sell me Necrons to fund this. I have:

23 Warriors
20 Immortals (Tesla)
9 Wraiths (6 complete, 3 partial)
5 Triarch Praetorians
7 Scarab Swarms
Night Scythe
Annihilation Barge
2 Anrakyr the Traveller
1 Lord / Overlord (From Command Barge set)
Codex

Retail is like $640, asking $200 for the lot. You can see pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/yTfpbdi

There are a few things I'll give a heads up for the army, but I still think they are very much priced more than fairly:

-The Triarch Praetorians do not have their Triarch Praetorian heads. I originally had some Deathmarks in the army when I received it that I converted into Immortals, but I didn't have the Immortal heads, so I took the Praetorian heads and used them, since they were similar. I do have the Lycheguard heads you could use, if not having the "right" heads doesn't bother you, or you could nab a set of Immortal heads from a bitz site and call it good.

-Some of the Immortlas (2 I believe) do not have the round tip for their Tesla guns. 1 Immortal is missing a head.

-6 of the Wraiths are "Complete;" 1 new on sprue, 3 built and 100%, 1 built and missing a front let (I have it on sprue), 1 built and missing a front let (can take from a "partial" Wraith). The other 3 Wraiths are missing some of their legs, which is a bummer, but I think they are serviceable, as everything thing else is there (bodies, coils, heads) Maybe stuff that can be found through a bitz site, or press mold from the on sprue Wraith? I can get closer pictures on request.

-Most of this army is painted, not by me. I feel it definitely warrants a repaint, but I'll let you be the judge!

• Like 1