6/23 Game Night at WoW - 4:00 to 8:30

ninefinger

We're Back*

*some terms and conditions may apply.

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  We are waiving Game Night dues for Champions for the near future, since you've already missed out on so much gaming.  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

If you're looking to game we will be here. Opting to lay low? Stay home and stay safe, we'll catch you next time.

THE MISSION

Games we play: All, with a focus on  Warhammer 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There could be talk about Pandemic Legacy. (Too soon?  yeah... too soon.  sorry about that)

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

BUT WHAT ABOUT COVID-19?

We are doing our utmost to make the clubhouse as safe as possible, read more about it here.  Please remember, face coverings will be required so that we can keep things as safe as we can for all our members.  If there is a high demand, we will be reserving tables for Champions and other members, based on posts in this thread.  We may have to impose limits on attendance to stay in compliance with state guidelines.

•  
  • Like 1

I'd be interested in playing some 40k, Could be there around 6pm at the earliest. My army is a little odd though as we only ever got to 750 points in the escalation and that’s how I was starting the game. I can field about 1750pts max and it’s a weird mix since I’m not buying/building anything more until I know what 9th is doing to my faction.

• Like 2

I’ll be there to hang out and annoy others. I’ll bring my copy of the Oathmark: Battles of the Lost Age rulebook for anyone who wants to give it a gander. 

A recently backed up drain in my basement claimed the life of my Battlefoam case, but the minis inside all survived. That case has been with me for nigh on twenty years... Rest now, noble Bucephalas. 

• Like 3