FUMBBL Leage starting

Keith Amberg

Hi,

I'm starting a fumbbl league and if you're interested, you should so join cuz it's the coolest. If you're not in fumbbl, you should be. Quicker games, and all the cool kids play there. Anyway, even if it's only 6 teams I'd like to do it. My first time running a league so hopefully I won't mess it up.  I hope to start this league Friday the 11th (sooner if it fills sooner) Here's the particulars:

New teams only. Standard 1000 TV and no weird secret teams or teams that are put together with 3 different sprues or any of that sort

Round Robin Format

Will play 1 game a week. If you can't commit to that, please don't play. Will play quicker tournaround if rounds get done quicker.

I'm gonna make this a max of 10 teams as I'd like to do a tournament at the end. # of teams in the tournament are dependent on # of teams in the league.

Piling on doesn't require a reroll cuz that rule sucks balls.

If interested, make a team on fumbbl and post the team name here. I think that's it but any other questions just post them here. Name of the leage is The Great WOO league.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so. either FUMBBL is wrong, or there has been a change. I have Aaron Strongshield on my roster as a rotter, He was killed at some point in the past with Nurgles rot.

He has Loner and Journeyman on his statline. That's either wrong, or new. I have to hire him for 40k. That's also wrong or new. So which is it? Because Nurgles rot just gives me a rotter for free that I don't have to pay for.

Edit, Now I no longer have that person on my team I have a Christopher Necur. Who isn't a journeyman or a loner. I am very confused.

So, I’m pretty sure you were down a player going into week 3 (your last game). So I think it filled your 11 man roster with a journeyman which is why he had loner. It does the same with all the teams, puts a lineman with loner temporarily on the roster.

On fumbbl it shows that Christopher rotter has played two games. Are you sure you didn’t hire a journeyman after your week two game?  I didn’t adjust anyone’s team or any other things like that. Or, perhaps you had a rotter that had an miss next game injury so he played a game then missed the next and played the third. I’m just guessing here because I don’t know how to go back and see the individual games on fumbbl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, peter.cosgrove said:

would someone please explain to me how to cancel an action.. Yet once again it forced me to block when I clicked to cancel.

Right click, choose "de-select player"

it also has a hotkey that i think is "E", but not positive.  if you right click it will show the hotkey for it

2 hours ago, peter.cosgrove said:

yeah.. that didn't work. I hit that button and not only did it continue to block, it chose the player that I blocked when I hadn't.

that does work if you have not told it to block already.  if you have already chosen block and clicked on an opponent to block, then once thats done its done.

the Deslect will work 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 6:34 PM, Burk said:

Right click, choose "de-select player"

it also has a hotkey that i think is "E", but not positive.  if you right click it will show the hotkey for it

You have to click ON the player that was selected with either right or left mouse. not just anywhere on the screen. Has to be specifically on the player otherwise the menu pop-up to [De-Select Player] won't come up.

So click on the player until the [De-Select Player] with the stop sign pop-up comes up then click to deselect player. Also want to put a pause in between moving the mouse and clicking the button because the app is satellite latency behind on ping (500-700 ms)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, peter.cosgrove said:

You have to click ON the player that was selected with either right or left mouse. not just anywhere on the screen. Has to be specifically on the player otherwise the menu pop-up to [De-Select Player] won't come up.

So click on the player until the [De-Select Player] with the stop sign pop-up comes up then click to deselect player. Also want to put a pause in between moving the mouse and clicking the button because the app is satellite latency behind on ping (500-700 ms)

yeah, you have to be on the player in question.