Warrior Squad 'Alfaan - Necron Warriors (Indomitus) [10 PL, 240pts]
10x Necron Warrior (Gauss Flayer): 10x Gauss Flayer
10x Necron Warrior (Gauss Reaper): 10x Gauss Reaper

Warrior Squad Baytana - Necron Warriors (Indomitus) [5 PL, 120pts]
10x Necron Warrior (Gauss Flayer): 10x Gauss Flayer

+ Elites +

Haris Squad - Lychguard [7 PL]: 5x Lychguard
Hyperphase Sword and Dispersion Shield

Skorpekh Destroyers [7 PL]: Plasmacyte, Skorpekh Destroyer (Reap-Blade)
2x Skorpekh Destroyer (Thresher): 2x Hyperphase Threshers

+ Fast Attack +

Canoptek Scarab Swarms (Indomitus) [4 PL]
5x Scarab Swarms (Indomitus): 5x Feeder Mandibles (Indomitus)

Canoptek Scarab Swarms (Indomitus) [2 PL]
3x Scarab Swarms (Indomitus): 3x Feeder Mandibles (Indomitus)

The Necrons of the Najima has slept for the last 60,000,000 years at the behest of the Silent King. Hailing as an Offshoot of the Mephrit Dynasty, the Najima have slowly awoken to find their system now named Astaroda and beset on all sides by Chaos, aliens, and a new race named Humans. 

Rahotep the Blazing and Khamukhat the Reaver have sworn to remove these forces from there system. Now the lords have pushed for more and more of their forces to be awakened and brought to full functionality. Now their Crusade to clear the system of these foolish beings has commenced and they will not stop until they have cleared the system.

• Like 3

Game 1 ended in my Skorpekh Lord, Destroyers, Scarabs, Immortals and 10 warriors all were "destroyed" the immortals were perma killed and so were the Warriors. Scarabs are just replaced because there are many scarabs. More warriors and Immortals have been awakened. 

My Skorpekh Destroyers were the MVP's.

I will say, the sheer amount of rules that marines have behind them make them a very tough challenge 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Week 2 Game 1 Ended in my Destroyer Lord being forced to withdraw by a Librarian from the Salamanders Chapter. A Salamanders Judiciar did not have the decency to die! It was on 1 wound remaining and passed something like 11 of 13 4+ invul saves over the span of 3 fight phases! GAH!!! Skorpekh Destroyers were the key unit again and so they finally leveled gaining Fleet of Foot! They just destroyed the Primaris Outriders with ease and survived against the Judiciar for so long!

Week 2 Game 3 was a great game! Thousand Sons are not to be trifled with! Since my Skorpekh Destroyers now have Fleet of Foot they have a great Charge and Movement range and they just ZOOM up the board! They were able to take out a set of 5 Rubric Marines and then later killed even more. They also took out a possessed and did not fully wipe the second squad of Rubrics out.

• Like 3