OBB2L Season 4 Scheduling Thread

Burk

4 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Hey unfortunately I'm booked pretty solid the next few days especially in the evenings. I could do Sunday morning (game start by 9am) or Sunday afternoon after 4pm. Monday during the day next week would work as well. Just let me know what works for you. 

OK, no prob. Alas, I can't do Sunday. What does next week look like for you?

3 hours ago, Bosco said:

I'm free after 5:30 weekdays and most times weekends between 8am and 9pm

@Rhuell we're up in div II, when you want to get a helping of BB vanilla humans?

@Weav I don't want to play your murder machine, but I don't see a way around it; when you want to harvest this dwarf booty? 

Let me go elbow deep Saturday morning

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bosco said:

I'm free after 5:30 weekdays and most times weekends between 8am and 9pm

@Rhuell we're up in div II, when you want to get a helping of BB vanilla humans?

@Weav I don't want to play your murder machine, but I don't see a way around it; when you want to harvest this dwarf booty? 

I’m good most nights after 7:30. Not tonight, obviously. Can maybe get a daytime game in depending on the day 

On 11/4/2020 at 3:14 PM, Zorcon said:

OK, no prob. Alas, I can't do Sunday. What does next week look like for you?

Ok so looking ahead I can do Monday morning as long as we got the game going by 11am, although earlier would be preferred. The same would go for Wednesday, since Tuesday is booked up for me. Hope this helps

4 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Ok so looking ahead I can do Monday morning as long as we got the game going by 11am, although earlier would be preferred. The same would go for Wednesday, since Tuesday is booked up for me. Hope this helps

Monday at 10am works for me. I'm not available Wednesday.

5 hours ago, Rhuell said:

Yeah, that should work for me.  Looking forward to getting the undead's lack of butts kicked again.

Hey @Bosco, sorry to do this day of after I already said okay earlier. Kid is sick and it’s going to be a long time putting them down. Let me know the rest of your availability and I’ll make sure to make myself available.

Just now, Rhuell said:

Hey @Bosco, sorry to do this day of after I already said okay earlier. Kid is sick and it’s going to be a long time putting them down. Let me know the rest of your availability and I’ll make sure to make myself available.

No worries, it happens.

Tomorrow evening or Sunday work for you? If no we can try for a weekday evening.