OFCC Bretonnia - I don't see nothin' wrong...

… with a little bump and grind!  

My army theme is still a Chaos-hunting group of zealous do-gooders, roving the wastes and killing baddies.  I'll have a proper backstory written up soon.  In the meantime, my list:

Lord on Warhorse - General

Lord on Warhorse - Heroic Dragon Slayer (not HKB, my own weird mix of Sword of Heroes and Virtue of Audacity)

BSB Paladin

Grail Paladin

L2 Damsel on horse (Crown of Command)

L2 Damsel on horse (Scroll)

L1 Damsel on foot (Prayer Icon)

8 Knights of the Realm (Knight who haven't yet won their glory by slaying a worthy Chaos foe)

50 Men at Arms (one big 7x7 block, ready to combat reform as needed!)

60 Peasant Bowmen (not sure how they'll be divided up yet… anywhere from 6 units of 10, to two units of 30, to a mix of that)

36 Grail Pilgrims (my "Chaos Hunter Veterans" unit, replete with trophies of their victories!)

7 Grail Knights (again, "Veterans" with a Chaos Knight kill or six under their belts!)

2 Trebuchets (I want to convert some captured HellCannons but not sure if I'll have time)

I'm hoping this list will be as fun for my opponents to beat up as it will be for me to shout curses at my cowardly peasants.  As long as my Knights do something Knightly before being overwhelmed I will be happy :)  Obviously this army is meant to push forward and roll dice, so it will work well with the amount of whiskey I plan to bring.

Feedback welcome!

Without the two trebuchets, I would say this list is on the weaker side. But in your hands, I know it will give many people a solid game. I am looking forward to testing my woodies against it. 

Ntk couldn't fight his way outta a paper bag. He's never done beat me once!

Have you ever played him once?

Sadly, we've never faced off… not surprising since the only way I'd have a chance to play him would be if I drew him in the first round ;)

Just kidding d, I'm sure we'll get our chance, and you'll beat me without even trying (as will everyone else) since I have a weak-ass army and hardly play at all… beating me nowadays is like punching a former boxer lying in a hospital bed :)

Just kidding d, I'm sure we'll get our chance, and you'll beat me without even trying (as will everyone else) since I have a weak-ass army and hardly play at all… beating me nowadays is like punching a former boxer lying in a hospital bed :)

I don't play much these days either... gotten one game under my belt since the new Dwarf book hit... and I can't get them ready in time for OFCC (Stupid real life!), so I'll be playing my daemons... which I haven't played since last OFCC.My advantage might come from playing more 8th edition in general, but I'd bet you play more often than me right now.