Chaos knights list help

Skkipper

If we are playing 9th ed as we should be with the proper amount of terrain Knights do NOT do well. They are in a race against the clock to remove as much of the opponents army as possible before they drop like rocks. 

Knights play the Secondary Objectives VERY well but lose the primary almost always 

7 hours ago, PourSpelur said:

Gotcha, you are correct;)

Thought you were referring to OFCC, apologies.

Even in OFCC I think Knights would be fine now. People who are playing marines are likely to bring eradicators or Dreads that will nullify, Sisters of battle has Repentia, there are TONS of options and if you just play the mission knights lose. Knight players will get the chance to remove many things from the table but they are poor on the mission

22 hours ago, PourSpelur said:

All good points. I think we're not meeting eye-to-eye on two, important facts.

OFCC isn't a tournament.

OFCC isn't for the competitive community.

It's a gaming event. A gathering for those who want something besides a tournament for the competitive community. It's for guys and girls like me. A place to bring an un-optomised list that you've always wanted to play but doesn't have the "punch" for a tournament.

Last thing I want is for you to feel like I jumped on ya, I'll happily buy you a beer and regale you with all the things I love about OFCC.

Can you buy me a beer? I want to here all about ofcc while drinking your beer. Ps. I have been to 5 ofcc’s

1) Happily done!

2) I'm like 80% sure we've actually had a beer at an OFCC before. If not, we'll rectify that this year.

2 hours ago, Skkipper said:

Can you buy me a beer? I want to here all about ofcc while drinking your beer. Ps. I have been to 5 ofcc’s

Obligatory Knight stuff. Sounds cool. Whatcha thinking paint scheme-wise? Undivided? Rust and Nurgle? Dried blood and Khorne? Something else?

8 hours ago, PourSpelur said:

1) Happily done!

2) I'm like 80% sure we've actually had a beer at an OFCC before. If not, we'll rectify that this year.

Obligatory Knight stuff. Sounds cool. Whatcha thinking paint scheme-wise? Undivided? Rust and Nurgle? Dried blood and Khorne? Something else?

Maybe about beer in the past, I don’t remember. 

color wise the standard night is rust red and bronze.

the porphyrion is going to be a mix of pre herasey world eaters and rx-78 gundam

new knights color will match the standard night