Kickstarter Linking

gamerlaner

Hey all, hope this is the place to ask, I got pointed here from the Necromunda Underhive discord server.  I make a wargaming terrain product called TinkerTurf and we have a new set getting kickstarted soon I'm trying to promote to mini gaming communities.  I didn't want to be the guy that just came in and blasted a promo before spending time in the community.  So:

1. Does this forum allow kick linking?
  2. If so, where and under what guidelines?

Thanks!  Looking like you've got a thriving group here.  Always exciting to see.

1 hour ago, gamerlaner said:

Hey all, hope this is the place to ask, I got pointed here from the Necromunda Underhive discord server.  I make a wargaming terrain product called TinkerTurf and we have a new set getting kickstarted soon I'm trying to promote to mini gaming communities.  I didn't want to be the guy that just came in and blasted a promo before spending time in the community.  So:

1. Does this forum allow kick linking?
  2. If so, where and under what guidelines?

Thanks!  Looking like you've got a thriving group here.  Always exciting to see.

Thank you for asking.  Generally its okay as long as is it just an occasional thing.  Ordo is not people advertising page, but we welcome the info and links as long as its casual and not abused.

Thanks and Welcome.  Hope you stick around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1