Jump to content

Ordo BB2 League Season 5 Sheduling


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I missed this.  You are correct, I forgot to confirm the round.  Its done now...sorry.

Done. Saturday at 8 it is.

lets plan on 6 on wednesday....I will ping you if im avaialble earlier.  

Posted Images

 

Division 2:

@Burk - BB2 team name: Toot N Colon (Khemri)- BB2 name: Burk

@Rhuell - BB2 team name: Warplock Ravagers (Skaven) - BB2 name: Rhuell

@michaels - BB2 Team Name:  Whiskey Collective (Underworld Denizens) - BB2 Name: Michaels

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Crypt Walkerz (Necromantic)- BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: Blarg Blarg Honk III (Nurgle)- BB2 Name: CPTButchFlowers

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: The Peppermint Paddies (Elven Union) - BB2 name: PajamaRed

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Pestilential Powerhouses (Nurgle) - BB2 name: SigurdBC

AI TEAM: Angry Shields (Norse)

Div 2 advanced:

image.thumb.png.73ee0211ddf9b55ed414d303d07b2f74.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

@Burk Looks like it's time to throwdown a facedown with you my good sir. My schedule is a bit convoluted coming up. I'd be ok on Saturday after 3pm as long as we got our game going by no later than 5pm. After that I could do Monday as long as kickoff was by or before 3pm. 

I might (MIGHT) be available saturday, but wont know till tomorrow.  Can I ping you on here in the morning?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Burk said:

I might (MIGHT) be available saturday, but wont know till tomorrow.  Can I ping you on here in the morning?

That sounds fine Burk. My Saturday availability may have gotten much slimmer since I may have a zoom call with my folks, who I can haven't talk to in ages, that afternoon. Looks like we'll both keep each other informed about tomorrow. Just let me know what you find out and I'll do the same.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

That sounds fine Burk. My Saturday availability may have gotten much slimmer since I may have a zoom call with my folks, who I can haven't talk to in ages, that afternoon. Looks like we'll both keep each other informed about tomorrow. Just let me know what you find out and I'll do the same.  

I can play if you want.  If you cant, no big deal, I got other things going on 🙂

 

let me know

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Burk said:

I can play if you want.  If you cant, no big deal, I got other things going on 🙂

 

let me know

Hey I think with the things that I have going on today let's go ahead and postpone for next week. I'm available Monday throughout the day, as long as the game got going by 3pm. I would also be available Wednesday for a kickoff between 1:30 and 3pm. Just let me know what works. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Hey I think with the things that I have going on today let's go ahead and postpone for next week. I'm available Monday throughout the day, as long as the game got going by 3pm. I would also be available Wednesday for a kickoff between 1:30 and 3pm. Just let me know what works. 

how about wednesday at 1:30?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Burk said:

how about wednesday at 1:30?

My plans changed Wednesday after my call today with my folks, so unfortunately that time slot is out. Monday is still open in the above timeframe. If Monday doesn't work, then we'll have to look at later into next week, probably next Saturday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

My plans changed Wednesday after my call today with my folks, so unfortunately that time slot is out. Monday is still open in the above timeframe. If Monday doesn't work, then we'll have to look at later into next week, probably next Saturday.

how about tomorrow at 1?

Link to post
Share on other sites

So the mightily injured Skaven, after their beating from the prior week, took on the norse AI only to suffer a number of additional injuries and KOs.  It even took the Skaven a full 6 turns to score when a player with Big Hands failed to pick up a ball in the backfield four turns in a row (even using several re-rolls) with a pretty amazing 6 "1"s in a row.  However, despite being heavily out numbered, they managed to just squeek in a 1-0 victory only suffering a number of horrendous effects for the next week including negative agility and negative movement (oh my!).  Suffice to say, the rats may need to hire some bigger players to help out as the season goes on.

As an interesting note, the AI chose to hire the Boomer goblin as a star player who was well worth his price injury a leveled rat, ko'ing another, and then sending several rats to the grass for several turns to only be kicked out of the game at the half.

Link to post
Share on other sites

DIV 1 rolled to round 2:

 

Division 1:

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's (Dark Elves) - BB2 name: Burk

@Weav  BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans (Chaos) - BB2 name: Weav

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers (Orks) - BB2 Name Daxer777

@CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi (Chaos) - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Spielmannsfluch - BB2 Team Name:  Boring Dino's of Eastwood (Lizards) - BB2 Name:  Spielmannsfluch

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza (Dwarfs) - BB2 Name PDXBosco

@dylanator - BB2 team name: Need to Feed (Chaos)- BB2 name: Dylantor

AI TEAM: Armoured Wanderers (Human)

 

image.thumb.png.07968c89bef60bd7a72d99c126c94d20.png

 

Weav, we are up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Division 2 rolled:

@Burk - BB2 team name: Toot N Colon (Khemri)- BB2 name: Burk

@Rhuell - BB2 team name: Warplock Ravagers (Skaven) - BB2 name: Rhuell

@michaels - BB2 Team Name:  Whiskey Collective (Underworld Denizens) - BB2 Name: Michaels

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Crypt Walkerz (Necromantic)- BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: Blarg Blarg Honk III (Nurgle)- BB2 Name: CPTButchFlowers

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: The Peppermint Paddies (Elven Union) - BB2 name: PajamaRed

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Pestilential Powerhouses (Nurgle) - BB2 name: SigurdBC

AI TEAM: Angry Shields (Norse)

 

image.thumb.png.bea961901e96b5947adb66a810036fdd.png

 

Scott, we are up, let me know what works for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...