Jump to content

Ordo BB2 League Season 5 Sheduling


Burk

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Bosco said:

@Spielmannsfluch how's your availability?

Most weekdays after 5pm (except Thursdays) and weekends in general are good for me.

Saturdaymorning is a generally ideal time for me, after 8am.

Text 510-828-8161 for a quicker response:

Tonight can work a little later after the kids are in bed, say starting at 8:00 or 8:30.

Friday can work after dinner, say 7:00 or 7:30.

Saturday is uncertain.  I hear there is a birthday I need to attend.  But I can probably play in the afternoon or evening.

Sunday I am probably good anytime after noon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

Text 510-828-8161 for a quicker response:

Tonight can work a little later after the kids are in bed, say starting at 8:00 or 8:30.

Friday can work after dinner, say 7:00 or 7:30.

Saturday is uncertain.  I hear there is a birthday I need to attend.  But I can probably play in the afternoon or evening.

Sunday I am probably good anytime after noon.

My brother showed up in town late yesterday, so tonight is not looking good. Should we just plan for noon Sunday?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bosco said:

My brother showed up in town late yesterday, so tonight is not looking good. Should we just plan for noon Sunday?

Only child, here...

I'd just call that an opportunity to teach him how to play!  We can always use more players.

Since like most people, I prefer beer with my BloodBowl, and since I have to cart three kids to football on Sunday in the mid afternoon, I should probably play afterward instead of before.

Saturday can work after noon.  Sunday after 8:00 bedtime.  Friday after dinner.  Next week weekdays I am looking at Moon's Day after 3:00 and then again after 8:00 are good  But Tyr's Day is gymnastics, Oden's Day is Girl Scouts, Thor's Day is Puppy School, so all those are late nights, at least after 8:00.

Just let me know.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

Only child, here...

I'd just call that an opportunity to teach him how to play!  We can always use more players.

Since like most people, I prefer beer with my BloodBowl, and since I have to cart three kids to football on Sunday in the mid afternoon, I should probably play afterward instead of before.

Saturday can work after noon.  Sunday after 8:00 bedtime.  Friday after dinner.  Next week weekdays I am looking at Moon's Day after 3:00 and then again after 8:00 are good  But Tyr's Day is gymnastics, Oden's Day is Girl Scouts, Thor's Day is Puppy School, so all those are late nights, at least after 8:00.

Just let me know.

 

 

Ok, Sunday at 8:30?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Burk My game against the AI is complete. Verify at your earliest convenience. 

Can we all get a F in chat for the illustrious Mr. French Kiss. Hot off of his touchdown last game, the poor Beast of Nurgle was uppercut by one of the Norse Lineman on one of his triple die blocks which resulted in attacker down, both down, and both down and was killed (regen failed). Also, my Nurgle Warrior Mr. Sniffles who has been killed twice before got injured and lost a point of STR, effectively killing him. 

A bittersweet game for sure losing a couple of expensive players, although I did get some TDs in. Idk what it is about the AI, but every time I play them I always have a couple of players die.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, SigurdBC said:

@Burk My game against the AI is complete. Verify at your earliest convenience. 

Can we all get a F in chat for the illustrious Mr. French Kiss. Hot off of his touchdown last game, the poor Beast of Nurgle was uppercut by one of the Norse Lineman on one of his triple die blocks which resulted in attacker down, both down, and both down and was killed (regen failed). Also, my Nurgle Warrior Mr. Sniffles who has been killed twice before got injured and lost a point of STR, effectively killing him. 

A bittersweet game for sure losing a couple of expensive players, although I did get some TDs in. Idk what it is about the AI, but every time I play them I always have a couple of players die.  

Sorry man....

 

I validated the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

Frack it, it's past nine.  I am out of here. You have my times.

Crap, sorryman; my night went sideways and this got completely spaced.

Tomorrow after 8pm work?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bosco said:

@Spielmannsfluch didn't hear from you on tonight and the wife wants to start a movie.

Try for Weds after 8pm?

Spent from 4:00 to 11:30 in the emergency room for a kid who crashed the minibike.  Five stitches and a chipped patella.  Eight year olds act all loopy on morphine.  It'll be a cool scar and neat story.

I can do Wed at 8:00.  Mayne 8:30 as I need to get them through the shower. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Spielmannsfluch said:

Spent from 4:00 to 11:30 in the emergency room for a kid who crashed the minibike.  Five stitches and a chipped patella.  Eight year olds act all loopy on morphine.  It'll be a cool scar and neat story.

I can do Wed at 8:00.  Mayne 8:30 as I need to get them through the shower. 

No worries, let me know what looks best for you when it's closer. Hope the next couple days go well, hurt kids are no fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DIV 1 rolled.  @Spielmannsfluch  we are up.. what works for you?

Division 1:

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's (Dark Elves) - BB2 name: Burk

@Weav  BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans (Chaos) - BB2 name: Weav

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers (Orks) - BB2 Name Daxer777

@CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi (Chaos) - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Spielmannsfluch - BB2 Team Name:  Boring Dino's of Eastwood (Lizards) - BB2 Name:  Spielmannsfluch

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza (Dwarfs) - BB2 Name PDXBosco

@dylanator - BB2 team name: Need to Feed (Chaos)- BB2 name: Dylantor

AI TEAM: Armoured Wanderers (Human)

 

image.thumb.png.bd6975d8c0ef84df1455617719a6fa74.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...