On 2/28/2021 at 3:23 AM, Orson said:

So, it's been a while. I wonder if there's anyone that'd be interested in a match, be it 9th age, Armies Project, or an edition of Fantasy. Or Age of Fantasy Regiments.

Look, I just want some games. 

Definitely wanting to see 9th Age games happening again, but unfortunately I don't think there are many / any gaming spaces open for play right now. Hopefully things will start opening up once vaccine distribution catches up with the demand. 

1 hour ago, Ish said:

There's a few of us itching to try Oathmark once the plague lockdown lifts.

That'd give an incentive to paint my RH dark elves.

35 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Definitely wanting to see 9th Age games happening again, but unfortunately I don't think there are many / any gaming spaces open for play right now. Hopefully things will start opening up once vaccine distribution catches up with the demand. 

Here's hoping.

• 3 months later...
On 7/2/2021 at 9:15 AM, Fixxer said:

I want to play WHFB 6th and 8th (End Times) editions of the game. 

I have Skaven and WoC to play with if anyone is looking to play either of those editions.  

WOOT. 

I'd be down for it with my Empire. 

It all depends on location though, I'm south of Portland.

On 7/2/2021 at 9:15 AM, Fixxer said:

I want to play WHFB 6th and 8th (End Times) editions of the game. 

I have Skaven and WoC to play with if anyone is looking to play either of those editions.  

WOOT. 

You know, I have a dwarf army on a cookie sheet that's been collecting dust for a lot of years.

Rumor has it they actually hate Skaven and love crushing their skulls.

Yeah, my WHFB armies that I have left Skaven and WoC are missing the table big time. I cant do T9A or any of these other house brews. I want good old 8th edition if Im being honest. So thats what I'm gonna play.

I'll entertain playing 6th or 7th too.. I mean, why not? 8th really is the best version of the game if you're asking me. Mass infantry (steadfast/step up) for the win. Makes so many units actually playable. 

Anyway. I can host at my place in Salmon Creek, WA if anyone wants to plan ahead. Weekends are good for me. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/6/2021 at 1:28 PM, Fixxer said:

Yeah, my WHFB armies that I have left Skaven and WoC are missing the table big time. I cant do T9A or any of these other house brews. I want good old 8th edition if Im being honest. So thats what I'm gonna play.

I'll entertain playing 6th or 7th too.. I mean, why not? 8th really is the best version of the game if you're asking me. Mass infantry (steadfast/step up) for the win. Makes so many units actually playable. 

Anyway. I can host at my place in Salmon Creek, WA if anyone wants to plan ahead. Weekends are good for me. 

So i know you posted this a while but are you still interested in playing the Fantasy battles? if you are I am totally down.  and live in Hazel dell