Games

32 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Sounds good! I'm busy the next two weekends with Halloween stuff for the little one, but if you want to make tentative plans for maybe the 6th or the 7th?

I'm happy to play whatever points level, we can certainly do a lower points game for an intro game 🙂

I think the 7th works better for me but ill check with the wife. It will also give me a chance to read the rules again because ive been mainly focusing on WFB 6-8 and the armies project so I need to find the rules and make a list. What would be a good starting point level?

1 hour ago, Damunky said:

I think the 7th works better for me but ill check with the wife. It will also give me a chance to read the rules again because ive been mainly focusing on WFB 6-8 and the armies project so I need to find the rules and make a list. What would be a good starting point level?

Sounds good! Maybe like 2250 points? About 1/2 of a normal game?

New Recruit is a great free listbuilder for 9th Age: https://www.newrecruit.eu/

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 11:39 AM, Damunky said:

Hey, just a heads up, I won't be available next weekend, I've got some friends coming in from out of town.