Raindog's Rampage: Sunday. June 1st!

Thanks again Raindog for all your hard work, that was a lot of fun!

I must say also that in the 5-6 years I've been away from Warhammer, the local scene has improved greatly!  More well-painted armies, more good players, and most importantly, a ton of friendly players with great attitudes!  I was impressed.  Great event and looking forward to the next one.

• Like 1

Scenarios were fun, no problems with them, I like Mr lucky, but that might be because he lets me re-roll cannon wounds, sooooo nice.

Prize support was amazing, I don't know how you do it, but they always kick butt. 

With only 4x4 tables, 2000 points might be pushing the size limit that armies can be, I would not make the armies any larger unless you go to 4x6. 

I liked the point size, it made for quicker games.  These 2800, 3000 point games are mind-crushing. 

Although D and I didn't finish, I think that had more to do with the fact that we joked around and chatted more than we actually played... that, and Mr. Lucky + Rune of Slowness = Hard To Charge Dwarf Unit (did I get the discrete math right???)

PS: Brekh you make a fair point.  Please amend my request to "disallow using GINGER cookies to represent models".  I have no cause to ask for a blanket rule banning ALL cookies-as-character-models.