Thinning the herd a bit...

fingolfen

3 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

I tried for a few of the italians, but they all got too rich for my blood. Great for you though. 🙂

Yeah, some of the bids have gone into regions I didn't realize existed... great for my guitar budget though! *lol*

LMK if there's anything you're interested in and I'll slide it into the rotation if I have any on the block... there's more coming... 😉

I have the typical desert italians, bersag mostly, carri company, and I do have a fucilieri eastern front, but I don't have a sicily force. I tried to get one of the fucilieri sets and the semovante 90s...but didn't work out. I don't even know if 4th Ed supports those armies actually. FoW unfortunately has fallen to last place in my hobby rotation. I'd like to get it up higher, but I gotta push through 4th and find something I like in it.

5 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

I have the typical desert italians, bersag mostly, carri company, and I do have a fucilieri eastern front, but I don't have a sicily force. I tried to get one of the fucilieri sets and the semovante 90s...but didn't work out. I don't even know if 4th Ed supports those armies actually. FoW unfortunately has fallen to last place in my hobby rotation. I'd like to get it up higher, but I gotta push through 4th and find something I like in it.

I had the same problem - the whole Sicily force was pretty much dropped from the lists in 4th edition. I do have some of the Semovente 105/25 likely coming up in the next set.

15 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

No, I meant that the late war rules don't allow for challenger tanks. Screw the firefly. Can't keep up with my cromwells. 🙂

Ahhhh!  I think they've only released Normandy for LW British at this point. I'd hope that there'd be at least one more British book before they finish late war.

Hey all - more stuff up including Easy Company, Audie Murphy, and a buttload of US stuff.

Also, there's only likely to be two more lots after this one - mostly American. I've saved a few choice bits back (mostly German), but if there's something odd you're Jonesing for - let me know.

On 5/10/2021 at 2:01 PM, Brother Glacius said:

well if I get the fighting first from you, I might be looking for a starting army for US midwar

I left you a note on Fighting first in the trading area. Most of my MW American stuff is up now and ends on 5/15 - so you'd have to dive in fast. There may be a little more (mostly infantry) coming with the next set that I'll put up next week. Current set is more Normandy/Bulge.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 11:00 AM, Brother Glacius said:

the prices of most of that stuff went crazy. I mean the m3 75mm you can still buy from BF and the price went above retail. just nutz.

Yeah... honestly not sure what happened there! I was shocked... o.O

I do have some TY 'Nam stuff up now as well both on ebay and on direct sale in the forum.