New to AoS, can someone teach me?

I’m sure we can dig up some players to teach you the ropes. Where are you located for gaming and do you have an army built to play? Are you wanting a regular gaming thing or one off session? Last item is a new edition of AOS is coming sometime this year so take that into account as we don’t know how things are going to change. 

17 hours ago, Norrad said:

I’m sure we can dig up some players to teach you the ropes. Where are you located for gaming and do you have an army built to play? Are you wanting a regular gaming thing or one off session? Last item is a new edition of AOS is coming sometime this year so take that into account as we don’t know how things are going to change. 

I am in Portland and looking to do a Gretchin Kharadron Overlords army

We have a good group of gamers that have been playing AoS every Friday from 6pm to 9:30pm at Geeks and Games if anyone in here is interested. I will be there this Friday and I am always willing to play a lower points learning game, along with other players that play as well. Hopefully soon Guardian will open up for in-store play and we can get the Tuesday night Age of Sigmar night going again as well.

• Thanks 1

AoS is the only miniatures game my daughter has ever shown any interest in, she’s got a small army of Sylvaneth... Probably around 1,000-1,500 Points. I have a similarly sized collection of Ironjawz.

If we can get a regular AoS night going, then we’d definitely jump in.

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, schuurthing said:

My new force of Idoneth Deepkin might be interested in getting in on some beginner action!

Although there is not yet an official release date -- because GW is strangely reticent about release dates -- signs are pointing to a new edition of Age of Sigmar in late June or early July. You might want to wait a few more weeks...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ish said:

Although there is not yet an official release date -- because GW is strangely reticent about release dates -- signs are pointing to a new edition of Age of Sigmar in late June or early July. You might want to wait a few more weeks...

New edition is being released July 3rd, with pre-orders starting June 19th. They put out a Warhammer Community article about it, which I almost missed :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2