Should I play Team Yankee? Convince me.

There are some people playing in Oregon City on Tuesday nights (Oregon City Geeks & Games). Though its mixed in with Flames of War. But, there are a few regular players that prefer Team Yankee.

Different eras is still in the works. It kinda resembles, Vietnam/YomKippur (60s-70s), then cold war (80s and before Desert Storm),  and lastly, Post Desert Storm.

• Like 1

I'm still actively building and painting a few Team Yankee armies - I really need to get out and play, but Guardian downtown was nearly an hour drive for me on a weeknight - Oregon City is just a bridge too far at this point, sadly. Maybe once the whole COVID things moves on into the dustbin of history we'll be able to find a more central place to play.

• Like 3

I can host one player at a time for team yankee or flames at my house here in Portland if anyone is interested. Cigarette smoke free and my wife and I are vaccinated*. I can set my table up out in the back yard or in my war room. I am regularly available as well and would love to have regular games again. 15mm or 6mm miniatures welcome. I have terrain for both

• Like 1

I have a large American TY force and most of it can be used as Iranians from the oil wars book. In 6mm I have west germans, a sizable warpac collection and more NATO stuff. Also a smattering of french recce vehicles. For flames I have a literal TON of Germans and a respectable American force used for smaller games

• Like 1