Question about gaming tables

Hello there,

I'm finishing up (2) Realm of Battle gameboards that I'm going to put at Dark Tower Games for Mr. Williams to have folks play on and have a question:

*  Do Warhammer Fantasy (or other games that I don't know about or play, sorry) gamers normally like flat tables?

I have (12) board tiles and (4) of those are the hill portions.  I was thinking of making one of the gameboards (4) hill portions and (2) flat ones for like 40k players or whatnot and make the other one (6) all flat ones.

Is this overthinking it and both game systems would use the hill portions? 

Was just curious and any suggestions are appreciated.

If it helps, I think he's going to put them on the (2) tables up by the register for demo models / demo games / whatever.

And he's letting me pull 'em back to the pole barn for the end-o-summer Apocalypse battle so no worries there.  Plus I have a line on another Realm of Battle gameboard for $ 75 so who knows, maybe we'll have (4) complete boards for the gaming group!

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

Hello there,

Please disregard this post, as I am a doofus.  I don't know how to delete the post, sorry.

I looked at the remaining stack of boards after making a (4) hill, (2) flat one and found that I have (2) hill and (4) flat left.

So I dunno how they'll be organized.

Apologies again for the post.

Stay safe,

don

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.