List Building, Scaling the Points in a List

If we assume the changes that many tournaments are using for the Seerstar/Screamerstar (essentially making 2+ rerollables weaker on the reroll), then the list I've been playing for the past couple of months fits the bill pretty well. I beat Blob Guard, Damonic Flying Circus, and Serpent Spam with it at the invitational this past weekend (although admittedly the last one was due to Mikhail rolling super-[big bad swear word]ty for penetration against me) and have practiced regularly against Biker Marines and Tyranid Flying Circus. And, with the inclusion of the the Knight/Knights (depending on points level), it has a pretty strong game against the deathstars as well.

The list is essentially one of a couple HQs (Farseer, Spiritseer, or Autarch, depending), three Wave Serpents with troops in them, two Jetbike units, two Warp Spider units, two Shadow Weavers, and a Knight at 1500. It can struggle a little bit against actual flyers, but FMCs will usually drop to the sheer number of grounding checks it can force and once they're on the ground it's pretty simple to annihilate them.

I can only go on what YOU said you have. A couple HQs means 2 usually...

Anyway, it doesn't matter. Nothing you say is going to convince me, and vice versa. Yay!