Tuesday 06/15 - Ordo Fanaticus game night @wow 4-close

Inquisitor66

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

If you're looking to game we will be here. Opting to lay low? Stay home and stay safe, we'll catch you next time.

THE MISSION

Games we play: All, with a focus on Warhammer 40k & AoS, Blood Bowl, Necromunda, War Cry, board games and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

BUT WHAT ABOUT COVID-19?

We are doing our utmost to make the clubhouse as safe as possible, read more about it here Please remember, face coverings will be required so that we can keep things as safe as we can for all our members. Under current county guidelines we will be at 50% capacity until Multnomah's level changes again. Tables are first come, first serve. Guidance on gatherings can be found here

GAME NIGHT EXPECTATIONS

If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s taught us we don’t need more stress in our lives. As a result, Ordo is expecting an even greater level of friendliness and fellowship at Game Night than our normal high expectations. Please be aware that as always, the Czar has the ability to ask a player to leave if the Czar feels it necessary. Games are meant to be fun, so let’s have fun

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Inquisitor66 said:

I'll be bringing Castle Ravenloft boardgame, played it last week with 2 players and it was really fun. Would like to try it with 3 or 4 players 

I'd be into that.  I've been on a raging gothic horror jones lately.  Along similar lines, if anybody wants to play Fury of Dracula at some point (dope hidden movement game), I would be so down.

18 hours ago, ImperialTrooper said:

Heard about this place from some new acquaintances. I was hoping to find a 2k pt 40k game since it will be my first time checking the place out!

Welcome aboard!  I haven't played 40K since 8th edition, but I hope you get a good game in. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 5:26 PM, Inquisitor66 said:

I'll be bringing Castle Ravenloft boardgame, played it last week with 2 players and it was really fun. Would like to try it with 3 or 4 players 

Assuming no last minute problems, I’m in.

15 hours ago, Commissar Chask said:

Assuming no last minute craziness happens again, I should be there for some 40k action. Either Crusade or 1.5-2k

On 6/14/2021 at 6:22 AM, Shupid said:

Hi guys. I'll be coming again on Tuesday and bringing my 40k Crusade army.

On 6/13/2021 at 7:07 PM, ImperialTrooper said:

Heard about this place from some new acquaintances. I was hoping to find a 2k pt 40k game since it will be my first time checking the place out!

Chask and I discussed this on the discord (Join us!), @Shupid I would love to play Crusade vs you. My Ravenwing would like a second game... Got to get as many as possible because once orks drop I will likely have 4 different Ork Crusades going (The Grot Revolution needs its own Krusade). 

@ImperialTrooper Chask will be playing you but will be at the clubhouse closer to 5pm. 

Cant wait to get a game in. OH I will have my hyper friendly Red Husky with me. He is getting close to being acclimated but may need a walk in the middle of the crusade.