Player looking for a team for OFCC

Hi, my name is Russ, I live on Olympia, and I'm looking to join team for the OFCC this year. I have an Empire army and played in the OFCC in 2008 and I'm just getting back into warhammer. If you are in need of a player please let me know, or if you are in need of a team too let me know, maybe we can put one together.

Thanks

Russ

Mike is a good guy. He had his wood elf army stolen a few years ago and he gave up the hobby for awhile. My other Olympia guys didn't make the transition to 8th, so I don't know anyone anymore who plays in Oly. I miss the game and thought the OFCC would be good motivation to put together a 8th edition Empire army.

I had fun at the 2008 OFCC and I think I played rain dog at a Seattle grand tourney years ago as well (2004 or 2005ish), nice guy.

Thanks,

Russ

• 2 weeks later...

I know Russ. I have known him for about 8 years. He is a great gamer and many a Fantasy game has been played at his home whilst his lady and Basil the super dog watched on. A very methodical player. Sportsmanship and honor are abundant in this man. He embodies a lot that I could not. Fantasy OFCC could not have a better gamer.

Gary "Chappy" Washington

I know Russ. I have known him for about 8 years. He is a great gamer and many a Fantasy game has been played at his home whilst his lady and Basil the super dog watched on. A very methodical player. Sportsmanship and honor are abundant in this man. He embodies a lot that I could not. Fantasy OFCC could not have a better gamer.

Gary "Chappy" Washington

...and uh... who are you again?

:tongue:

Yup. I will be captaining a team for the 40k event. I just got back into Fantasy by picking up a Warriors of Chaos Army. After my deployment over the summer, I am looking forward to learning how to play again. It'll be good to see you there. And perhaps I'll come over to the big kids Warhammer OFCC in 2015.

See you there bro.