Weekend FSA Game days at Guardian Games

Theredepic

• 2 weeks later...

Great game today with Jeremy... RSN is a beast! Have a new list that i am eager to try out though i have to paint up some more stuff to get it on the table without proxies.

*Hint* Its got 35 SRS Wings and is a Battle Shunt List... So should be interesting to say the least, lol.

My 800pt learning game with newcomer Andy went longer than necessary but was a good experience, and my Hawker Resolutes made up for the shelacking he gave me at 400 training points last week with those same Resolutes. :biggrin:   We were just learning and goofing around.  A carrier was a challenging tier 1 choice for his admiral - at 5/8 with 3 shields it can be shot to pieces before getting close enough to use wings effectively.

On the 1200pt table Jeremy squared off with Robotech (erm I mean Rense) System Navy ships versus the sly Relthozans played by Jared.  Two stealthy fleets dealt zero damage the first two turns.  Once they closed, Jeremy rolled like lady luck had just given him the night of his life.  I've never seen so many 6s.  Nevertheless Jared held on and scored a statistical draw.

On the 800pt table Abe (Aquan) and Aaron (Sorylian) who are both relatively new had a good game, but Aaron had much the same experience as my opponent.  An admiral on anything but a Battleship is risky business at 800pts.  The Battlecruiser succumed to Aquan beams and the game was a victory for Abe.