Scotty's 3D Spotlight

This creator has several Warmaster (10mm) sized army bundles, as well as separated units if you just need to fill in gaps.  They scale up to 15mm for MiniHammer very well. I have bought the Noble Elves and made a few test prints, I like the quality. Just enough detail at small scale to look good without jacking up the print.

baaca0eb0e33dc4f9d45910b8c86623f0144cea0

baaca0eb0e33dc4f9d45910b8c86623f0144cea0

• Like 1

Welcome to Bases Week! In a rare display of motivation, I'll share Bases that I find that I think look cool.

Personally, I prefer printed bases that have that extra bit of complication, such as a pattern, or difficult detail.  I wouldn't go through the effort of printing a basic ground and rocks kind of base when there are so many good texturing products on the market.

Case in point, these "Dieselpunk" bases.  The grating alone makes them great for printing, but the extra details push it over the top. I especially like the tripping hazard guardrails.  It's like a grim joke.

720X720-bases.jpg

https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-22x-dieselpunk-bases-dieselpunk-collection-152190

• Like 5

Wrapping up the week is a more low tech offering.  Finding stonework bases that look good is a challenge, as many of them use a basic "brick" pattern with no variety to the individual stonework.  These cobblestone bases look great, with enough individuality per each stone to look good. On some of the larger bases you can see repeats, but the frequency is low enough to not be a distraction:

resize-32mm-cobblestone-set.jpg

https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-cobblestone-road-base-set-137137

• Like 3