Studio Update

Raindog

Solid update.  I may not grab Crimson Stone proper, but I'm probably gonna have to grab a Beyond set to check out this new material.  Doomers and gloomers can suck it, CB has always had some of the best quality standards of any mini game manufacturer I've seen out there, and I trust that their dedication to quality would prevent them from releasing an inferior product.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Exile said:

Solid update.  I may not grab Crimson Stone proper, but I'm probably gonna have to grab a Beyond set to check out this new material.  Doomers and gloomers can suck it, CB has always had some of the best quality standards of any mini game manufacturer I've seen out there, and I trust that their dedication to quality would prevent them from releasing an inferior product.

Honestly, GW has proven that you can get incredible detail and quality out of thermoplastics. CB has very exacting quality standards. I'm more excited than worried. 

• Like 2