Thank you for everything

Lyraeus

As some may know already, I am moving out to Florida. For some this will be older news but for others it will be new. 

I have been in Portland almost 10 years. It is the longest I have stayed in one place in my entire life. There have been moves throughout Portland but it has still been me here. 

For various reasons, that I will not go into, life has tossed me another curve ball as it does and I have decided to move somewhere with family. Now I am not moving back in with my parents. First off it would be a race between who would commit homicide faster, my mother or I so that is not an option but I do have family in Florida. 

As of September 5th I will no longer be in the state of Oregon. I may visit at some point in the future but it wont be any time soon. I will treasure the lessons I learned here, especially at Ordo and I will treasure the people I have met along the way. Thank you one and all, for each of you have helped me learn a lesson, good or bad, it still helped this Asperger addled brain to be a somewhat better person. 

I will still be on the forums but next Thursday will be the last game of 40k for me at Ordo, and Tuesday I will be picking up my Adeptus Titanicus titans ( @Jay I know you thought that would never happen 😛 ).

Thank you all again for everything. I hope I left a better impression than when I first started going to this club but I know for some that is not the case. Still, it will be sad to leave. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3