OBB2L Season 6 scheduling Thread.

Burk

Looks like Rhuell and I were the final match of week2 for Division 2.  A silly little match in which the dice took time to hate on both of us.  Yes, goblins did 6 casualties to lizardmen by the end (well, ok, they did 4 and the pitch did 2 more) and my apothecary decided to take a smashed hand and cut off the arm to save the patient. (Anyone in the market for an apothecary, only used once?)

@Russell CastronovoLooks like we're up for next match.  Let me know some times that work well for you.

Div 2 rolled:

Division 2:

@WreckingBall - BB2 team name: Spawn of Dragons Gone - BB2 Name: WreckingBall - Race: Lizardmen

@Rhuell - BB2 Team Name: Me See Nuffin BB name: Rhuell - Race: Goblin

@SigurdBC - BB2 team name: Rakarth's Reavers - BB2 name: SigurdBC - Race: Dark Elf

@Russell Castronovo  - BB2 Team Name:  USAB Throbbing Gristle - BB2 Name:  Daxer777

@Swensos83 - BB2 team name: Tree Huggin' Hippiez - BB2 name: Swensos - Race: Wood Elf

@Duckman - BB2 team name: Crotchety old Brood - BB2 name: Duckman - Race: Lizardmen

@Falcon64 - BB2 team name: Top Guns - BB2 Name: Falcon6420 - Race: Human

@kb10r - BB2 team name: Ordo Dwarfs - BB2 Name: Kb10r - Race: Dwarf

image.thumb.png.93d8acda60943d0f41ffb99be5f7dda8.png

@Russell Castronovook, Div 2 is rolled and 3p this afternoon actually works well for me if you are still available.  If not, let me know what your weekend looks like and I will see what we can make work.  (You can also find me on Discord and I will post in the Bloodbowl thread on the Ordo discord if you want to message me there as I should be online all day).