Team Challenges!!

This is the place to call out and/or accept challenges between teams. This challenge can stem from any number of reasons: getting a game with an old friend whom you only see at the OFCC, renewing a rivalry or even kindling a new one.

Raindog has decreed that day 1 of the OFCC will be for challenges between teams and day 2 will be matched based on day 1 results.

So throw down your gauntlet, or pick up one cast in your direction!

I will start the festivities with a call out of Team Flaming Battle Kittens. If they're up for it....

WCP-II challenges Ordo Omega!  You're going DOWN.  Sorry.

*I* am the one who is sorry, because it will be *you*, not *we*, who will be doing the graceful losing of the well-played and close-fought games!

Which is to say, challenge ACCEPTED, by me, pending official acceptance by our Team Captain!!

WCP-II challenges Ordo Omega!  You're going DOWN.  Sorry.

We accept this most Canadian of challenges!

In turn, Ordo Omega also issues a challenge to the Dimensional Cascade Podcast team. A long list of grievances need to be addressed in the Book of Grudges of our Dwarf player vs. their twisted Chaos Dwarf brethren!

• 2 weeks later...

Team Dice Age is also Challenging Dimensional Cascade Podcast, and we humbly accept the challenge from Scared Hitless. " I'm going to get you Frazier, I'm going to get you real good like."

Challenges are limited to 3 (day one games), so Dimensional Cascade has a full card for Saturday.  I'm hoping to catch them on Sunday - I played Mr. Ricky Fischer and his fabulous Goblin army at a Seattle GW GT several years ago and would love to let him have a chance to get even.  I don't know if he would remember the game, but it was a pretty memorable one for me.  I was playing Skaven and plopped my Tunneling Gutter Runners marker right in the middle of his huge Night Gobbo units and he was incredibly nervous of them coming up and causing his Fanatics to tear thru his own units.  I managed to get of a Plague spell that did some serious damage to a few of his units and there was a cascade of panic.

Challenges are limited to 3 (day one games), so Dimensional Cascade has a full card for Saturday.  I'm hoping to catch them on Sunday - I played Mr. Ricky Fischer and his fabulous Goblin army at a Seattle GW GT several years ago and would love to let him have a chance to get even.  I don't know if he would remember the game, but it was a pretty memorable one for me.  I was playing Skaven and plopped my Tunneling Gutter Runners marker right in the middle of his huge Night Gobbo units and he was incredibly nervous of them coming up and causing his Fanatics to tear thru his own units.  I managed to get of a Plague spell that did some serious damage to a few of his units and there was a cascade of panic.

Boo

BTW Mark really meant WCP-I and although he's not the captain of this team all challenges laid by him are approved by me.  I've agreed to not wrestle him over the chance to play Nathan, and instead in the good of our friendship just to make sure that matchup happens.

Also WCP-I (otherwise know as the B-team!) would like to challenge team not appearing in this event (fomerly known as flaming battle kittens).  Not because they don't know how to play warhammer ;), but because they're all super great people!

• Like 1