W: back issues of White Dwarf

dalmer

Hello there,

I decided today that I am going to try and collect all the White Dwarf issues.  My comics collection needs a buddy, I reckon.

Anyone that has back issues they want to part with, please think of me.  Shipping is ludicrous due to weight, probably even for media mail rates, but I'm willing to see.  Or I can drive to you and see the area on a roadtrip.

Anyhow, just thought I'd toss it out.

Thanks and stay safe,

don

I have 232 issues (more than 19 years worth). I have a few oldies that date back to the early 90s, but most are from the late 90s until GW stopped printing them in 2014. Shortly after that GW completely lost its f*cking mind, and I quit 40K for good. 

Except for a few issues, they are all in good condition.

Dalmer, if they will bring you happiness they are yours, for one cent.

The only condition is that you must take all of them or none of them.

I still live in Bellingham, so you don’t have to worry about shipping.

• Like 2

evil_bryan, I found someone living in Portland that is coming up to Whatcom County next week.  Please check your PM here and lemme know what works

Koyote, as always you are too kind but I cannot just go one cent.  Please let me know how I can fairly compensate you.  And yeah, let me know what works best and I can swing by after a work day or whenever is best for you.  Thank you so much!

20 hours ago, Koyote said:

I have 232 issues (more than 19 years worth). I have a few oldies that date back to the early 90s, but most are from the late 90s until GW stopped printing them in 2014. Shortly after that GW completely lost its f*cking mind, and I quit 40K for good. 

Except for a few issues, they are all in good condition.

Dalmer, if they will bring you happiness they are yours, for one cent.

The only condition is that you must take all of them or none of them.

I still live in Bellingham, so you don’t have to worry about shipping.

I'm looking for issue 305 (i have one of the armies in that issue that we (mindtaker) are selling and i would love the issue to go with it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...