H: OBR, Various NIB/NOS W: Various, HOS, MCP, BB

TheSteelyard

I figure if I can move something from my pile of shame into playable plastic, I've accomplished most of my goal. I don't really know how BB plays, but I tend to enjoy my football when I get to be an immovable object, or have plenty of trickery. If I knew what army I actually wanted, I'd probably have it painted by now.

Now if they would just release a Tzeentch Daemon BB team, I'd be set. Big Bird at QB with a very Manning-sized neck. Pinks doing their best LB/SS with HANDS UP (Gotta go for that CHANGE of possession). Brimstone as a small RB. Screamers running up field as receiver. "But how will they catch without hands?", you ask. "Magic."

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TheSteelyard said:

I figure if I can move something from my pile of shame into playable plastic, I've accomplished most of my goal. I don't really know how BB plays, but I tend to enjoy my football when I get to be an immovable object, or have plenty of trickery. If I knew what army I actually wanted, I'd probably have it painted by now.

Now if they would just release a Tzeentch Daemon BB team, I'd be set. Big Bird at QB with a very Manning-sized neck. Pinks doing their best LB/SS with HANDS UP (Gotta go for that CHANGE of possession). Brimstone as a small RB. Screamers running up field as receiver. "But how will they catch without hands?", you ask. "Magic."

A new Tzeentch team is likely to appear in 2022 as both it and Slaanesh teams have supplemental rules in the latest issue of Spike magazine. Beyond that, sounds like you might enjoy Orcs, Nurgle, Imperial Nobility, or Dwarf (though no one will like you if you play Dwarfs).