End of season tournaments at Sessionable for our fall league

Teturact

we will be holding our playoffs Saturday the 29th at sessionable starting at noon.  the playoffs have bonus chaos and every team will get a free GIANT for their playoff run

Our losers bracket tourney will be held Sunday the 30th starting at 11 am and all 8 teams that didn't make the playoffs have been sent to the dungeon they just have to score to escape.  Sessionable is a great beer bar come by grab a beer and watch some blood bowl

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Weav said:

I also wanted to attend, but I as really hungover 😄

nothing like hair of the dog to get you going.....

The weekend was chaotic with both Flings teams advancing to the final and after a full length overtime both teams suddenly retired (not wanting to miss dinner).  The cult of broken stars refused to relinquish the trophy as there was no champion this season.  they followed this up by losing their way to the dungeon final where they were just too much beef for a new life team.  all in all it was a blast.   

On 1/30/2022 at 2:32 PM, Burk said:

How did it go?  I wanted to come down, but was unable.

Giants are tons of fun but as we found out they are easy targets for halfling bombs as they take up 4 squares.  My personal game was mildly terrifying as my fling opponent had tons of inducement cash so on his line was Deeproot, Morg N Thorg, a giant and two treemen. it was a wild game that went deep into overtime and nuffle willed the flings to victory

1 hour ago, Teturact said:

Giants are tons of fun but as we found out they are easy targets for halfling bombs as they take up 4 squares.  My personal game was mildly terrifying as my fling opponent had tons of inducement cash so on his line was Deeproot, Morg N Thorg, a giant and two treemen. it was a wild game that went deep into overtime and nuffle willed the flings to victory

😧

• Like 1
  • Haha 1