Sessionable cup

Teturact

We're kicking off our 11s season February 27.  1 game per two weeks 6 fixtures Swiss style and up to 6 friendlies played at your pace.  We don't have a designated league night people are expected to schedule with their opponents we'll do something unusual for the playoffs and losers bracket at the end of the season which I'll announce at the halfway point.   Most of us are fun loving drunk nerds and alot of people play their games at sessionable.  Here's the link on tourplay for the league tourplay.net https://tourplay.net/en/blood-bowl/sessionable-cup

Edited by Teturact
misspelling
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 3:05 PM, theTank said:

Don't have my team ready yet but I will be watching this thread with great interest. 

we're pretty easy going so assembled is all you need to be (one of my buddies thinks painting models makes them worse game pieces so he just paints base rings for positionals);  the league won't start officially until the 27th so if you can be ready by end of month ish feel free to register

• Like 1