Enfilade 22

Noland

On 4/12/2022 at 5:10 PM, reynor said:

Is it okay to use printed minis at the tournament. I can find everything I need but Panzer IIs

There are no rules for the tournament that you have to have purchased miniatures from a specific manufacturer. 

The only thing we are looking for is 15mm miniatures. It would be nice if they are painted and not just printed PLA or resin.

Printed miniatures are ok.

I think this is the list I’m gonna use at Enfilade. I bought a few things and started to find myself having the “buying fever” (almost spent $500) and decided to slow down. If I just buy one more thing, the Kasserine box, I’m able to field this list. What do you guys think? 8F3655E2-9D85-4ECF-9B9D-1FC209A40DA7.thumb.jpeg.b6e71c7ae699a1e1df7560ec8099384b.jpeg

On 4/13/2022 at 7:13 PM, reynor said:

Oh good. I’m having a hard time finding a Ferdinand but I found some Pz IIs. I’ll probably buy a plastic zevezda Ferdinand, though they’re made in Russia so it makes me feel a little ooky. 

My models will definitely be painted and based. 

lmk if looking for a Battlefront Ferdinand or two. I have NIB GBX127. PM me if interested.

22 hours ago, reynor said:

I think this is the list I’m gonna use at Enfilade. I bought a few things and started to find myself having the “buying fever” (almost spent $500) and decided to slow down. If I just buy one more thing, the Kasserine box, I’m able to field this list. What do you guys think? 8F3655E2-9D85-4ECF-9B9D-1FC209A40DA7.thumb.jpeg.b6e71c7ae699a1e1df7560ec8099384b.jpeg

I think your list looks pretty good. Tanks, Infantry, Artillery, recon. It has pretty much all bases covered.

The only thing I think it is lacking is some High AT to threaten heavy tanks. That is not to say that you have to have something to knock out Heavy tanks as long as you recognize a way to mitigate them like shooting direct fire smoke at them so they have to move to get a clear shot or suffer the penalty for shooting through the smoke if they dont move.

Your 10.5 cm Arty has a smoke bombardment which can block their line of site for a turn.

Heavy tanks also cant be everywhere at once so attacking where they are not will help your medium tanks survive longer so you can capture an objective.

I think its a fine list for someone getting into the game.

I have additional tables of terrain. I’m currently planning 3, but can go up to 6. Also, our crew up here can do additional tables. Ed (Centurious), Bill Noland, Derek Reeve, Bill Webb, Chris Little all are capable of bringing terrain, if notified in advance.

I’m planning a Kursk table (open with small villages,) a Sicily table (rocky, with winding roads and lots of impassible terrain,) and a Sbeitla (rocky, desert, with scattered villages.)

I can do a Western Desert table (serene desert,) a Kiev table (urban street fighting,) and a Mannerheim Line table (icy, inhospitable winterland just for Bill Noland and his Finns!)

Thanks for all this help in getting me going. I look forward to gaming with all at Enfilade. I'm working on getting more people from the Eastern Washington are to make the drive with me over to Enfilade. I will be playing in the FOW Tournament fielding an US Force....I am registered at Enfilade 2022.