Enfilade 22

Noland

I am bringing a table and it can be whatever the group likes-let me know what you want. I have a questionable reputation of building tables that are "too busy", or "too urban" and I don't want people to grumble too loudly. Happy to build whatever people want to play on. Let me know. If Ben builds a Kursk, Sicily and Sbetila(?) tables...what else do people want to play on? Ben, did you make up that word Sbeitla?

The tournament should have a variety of table types. I don't place any restrictions on tables that people bring. I think it is better to have a range of tables that are open and dense just as in real life. Having a variety of terrain density provides a layer to the game for the players to think about and solve.

Please bring a what you think would be an interesting table. I appreciate the help from those brining terrain as it makes the tourney possible.

On 5/1/2022 at 3:38 PM, Jagdoberst said:

I am bringing a table and it can be whatever the group likes-let me know what you want. I have a questionable reputation of building tables that are "too busy", or "too urban" and I don't want people to grumble too loudly. Happy to build whatever people want to play on. Let me know. If Ben builds a Kursk, Sicily and Sbetila(?) tables...what else do people want to play on? Ben, did you make up that word Sbeitla?

defn Sbetila

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 10:18 PM, reynor said:

Yeah some people have suggested I get a box of Marders rather than the Kasserine box. They’re good anti-tank. Other people have suggested Marders and a Ferdinand. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Go Marder: cheaper but very lethal. This will allow more options to field for your list where a Ferdinand is a point suck