It's this game still alive in the pdx area?

blackvigil

10 hours ago, blackvigil said:

Question is in the subject. My wife pulled out her old crews and we considered getting into 3rd edition but it seems like no shops support it, and even this forum is dead.

Hey good to see you on the the forums, D! Hope you've been doing well during this Covid crisis. 🙂

Yeah, not much going on with Malifaux here. I haven't heard anything about that game for awhile now. Hope you can find a group that is still playing. 😎

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blackvigil said:

Hello! I've been doing well during the pandemic. I've completed one new 40k army (mostly), and I've almost got a second one fully modeled and converted up. Funny enough, I haven't played a single game. Just hobby time. lol. 
Thanks for the reply. I hope all is well with you too.

Good for you! I've been working on terrain mostly, though I have painted up a handful of new models. I've played about 5 or 6 games of the new edition of Kill Team at the clubhouse, but I'm currently trying to inventory the club's (massive) terrain collection.

If you ever feel like trying out the current edition of 40k or possibly Kill Team, we have Thursday Game Nights and Saturday Game Days every week right now. We have a play group of 4-5 regulars, though I'm hoping we will start having more attendees, once the mask mandates are over. I'd love to see your new armies in person sometime, if possible. 

Take care and hope you can get back to actual gaming soon. 😃

• 6 months later...

For whatever reason I cant get in my original account now. 😄 Oh well. I'll just be Fixxer2. Its been a long time since I've been on here because nobody plays Faux. Its constant GW or infinity with the Ordo crew. I mean, you post in Malifaux section about Malifaux... and we're talking Kill Team.... Nice. Really awesome stuff. It never fails. Felt like I was beating a dead horse. Its been months since I've even visited this site. 

Here is our QR code to get into the PNW Malifaux discord. You will find players there for either IRL or Vassal matches. I hope you're still interested. 😄 

WELCOME

• Like 2