Bridge City Crusade: First Contact

Colten

Bridge City Crusade: First Contact

Warhammer 40k: Points:2000: Singles: 16-Players

Ticket Price: $18 ($10 w/Emperor* Membership.) 
Tickets available for purchase on BCP 
Date: March 19th
Enrollment Deadline: 3/12/2022

For more information check our event info on Google Doc.

This is a living document and will be updated periodically.

shorturl.at/fgsAZ 

For any questions about the event we encourage attendees to join the Ordo Fanaticus Discord group and contact our Tournament organizers. 

Colten @ burn#6059, 
Jeff @ ninefinger#8095
Bryan @ evil_bryan#8428,

Tournament organizers can also respond to questions on OrdoFanaticus.com and Facebook.com/ordofanaticus or be email at OrdoFanaticus@gmail.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 9:20 PM, Prince-Indus said:

It looks like you already have all 16 places full. Is it too late to get in this tournament?

I believe we currently have a wait list in case of any no-shows - but we're trying to keep the numbers firm at 16 this time - just to let us vet the format, etc.  I'll let @Burntheemokidsping you with info about a wait list situation, if you're interested.

@Prince-IndusI got you down you added to the alternatives contact list. I will announce the next event either the day of or just before. So lookout for the post. It will appear first on BCP as a booked event once I fill out all the T.O stuff. I'll post it first in the Ordo Discord 40K Channel, then this forums 40k and tournaments as topics, after that everywhere else. Should give the club people an edge on tickets. That will be my typical rotation for the announcement with events.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1