Brutal but Kunnin' - Kunnin' but Brutal (Ork Rumors?)

pretre

Just DL`d the WD weekly and was reading through the info on these things....they mentioned the KFF on the Morkanaught giving a 5+ invuln save...he noted it at least twice.Then looking at the gear listing it just shows it as a KFF for +50 points.

Perhaps the new dex will have KFF`s be 5+ invuln?

I was told with good word the Ork Codex would be up for presale the weekend the Gorkanaut Kit is released...which will be a week away.  Its like they have done on the last few releases...some models preorder the week before the book.

Weird GW

Yes, the KFF is a 5+ INVULN (not a cover) Save...but it is to "all models within 6 inches" SO, that means you will be giving that 5+ invuln to enemy models too :(  But the one that can take the KFF is a shooty one, not the CC monster, so kinda makes sense.

Grot riggers give it "It will not die"

It is NOT a super heavy walker...just a walker with 5HP

I think the model is awesome looking.

:)

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Orks are going to be random shooting army now. "I rolled great here is bucket of dice." Or "i rolled bad here is a handful of dice."

I will love to play against this.

• Like 1

Who wants to bet that 'ere we go is going to be standard for Orks.  Solid!  

Those look great.  At 22 pts they are certainly worth it and they can get a dedicated transport!  YAY!  :D  

No 6+FnP means that that rumor is effectively squashed.  Oh well.  

But who cares!!?!??!?!  ORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Humm..im a bit mixed on how the Flash gits turned out...

I really liked the Ignore cover gitfinda..surprised and bummed to see that removed.

Also don't like the loss of 4+ armor.. not that eavy armor was great but it certainly helps when the transport pops and also very nice to have in CC...that and no painboy is another bummer.

The new price is very good though but we all know how that works with orks...cheap means buy more for unit survival.I for one didn't really think the old price was all that bad.

I mean for 25 pts you got a Nob with eavy armor,a str 5 assault weapon with ignore cover and variable AP value.The problem with the old Gits were the heavy support slot and no dedicated transport.

And finally the dedicated transport is nice!...was thinking a looted wagon would be in that mix though.

Either way Ill probably pick up some new ones to add to the 4 unpainted ones I have now and try them out.

Every git has a bosspole? Odd. 

Hey... no 'eavy armor? Not even an option for it? 22 points doesn't sound so hot anymore.

Not one kustom job is available, that's kind of weak. The rumors had a big list including skyfire.

40mm bases? Dafuq? Lame, no reason for 40mm on a model with a 6+ save if you ask me.

The pirate hat is good, I wonder how many other hats are in the kit.

I'll stick with my unplayed black orc Flash Gitz conversions, they have silly hats and grot helpers. Bad Moonz of course, da richest. Not sure if I want to take the time to re-base them, when I could field them as Lootas.

That new mini stompa thing is a'ight, but it looks fairly simple to scratchbuild / kitbash one as soon as we have the dimensions down. I agree that a Knight or Stompa would be a much better purchase if you are going over $100. The model is a box with big feet and weapons, not exactly hard to replicate for experienced Ork modelers. Oooh, maybe we should have a modeling contest! 

I really hope the new book doesn't let us down, it's been about a six year wait. There is some NASTAYYYY drek flying around the battlefield now.

Hmmmm, time to look for Mork-obot parts.

• Like 2

Humm..im a bit mixed on how the Flash gits turned out...

I really liked the Ignore cover gitfinda..surprised and bummed to see that removed.

Also don't like the loss of 4+ armor.. not that eavy armor was great but it certainly helps when the transport pops and also very nice to have in CC...that and no painboy is another bummer.

The new price is very good though but we all know how that works with orks...cheap means buy more for unit survival.I for one didn't really think the old price was all that bad.

I mean for 25 pts you got a Nob with eavy armor,a str 5 assault weapon with ignore cover and variable AP value.The problem with the old Gits were the heavy support slot and no dedicated transport.

And finally the dedicated transport is nice!...was thinking a looted wagon would be in that mix though.

Either way Ill probably pick up some new ones to add to the 4 unpainted ones I have now and try them out.

Single shot at that price. I prefer the possible bump to bs and 3shots! Also I'm hopeful that painboyz will be a 0- whatever option independant character HQ that doesn't take up a slot kinda like primaris psykers or priests

Well My Marines are almost complete, Thinking a slow build on a ork army kitbash/scratchbuild all the vehicles. bikes, trucks and the mighty battle wagon!

Red paint everywhere. all done up as a Rat Fink army of speed freaks from the old Hot Rod cartoon of "Big Daddy".

TW Haines gona be sweet

• Like 1