Argh! Random Bitching

pretre

Checked this morning and the batch update failed at some point. I'll have to deal with it Mon.

And by Mon, I meant Tuesday.

Manually updated one to kick it out of the order and restarted the big batch. Seems to be humming along now. We'll see if it finishes anytime soon. :)

So I'd love to know what caused all this, but we're up to:

- reinstall all packages that depend on libxml2

- reinstall all packages that depend on libfreetype

- reinstall all packages that depend on pixman

X is running again but the last one means no keyboard. lol

Why is it I pay 120 per month for crappy Kaiser insurance and have a ridiculous deductible yet state medical is half the price half the deductible of mine and they get to choose the medical provider?

Oh right I forgot. My stupid union signed a non competition agreement with Kaiser forever that we can't drop. FML.

I just changed to a new position that I knew would push my comforts, and it has. I'm only in the second full day, and the challenges are definitely making me anxious...I'm just looking forward to a few months from now when I have everything dialed in. Also, the family is all sick, and tired of being sick, which makes them not fun to be around. I just wished everyone in my house felt good for once.

/rant

I feel better. I should go see a counselor so I can bitch more.

A combination of standing and running up an down stairs all day at work is giving me trouble in my right knee.  If I keep it in the same position for too long and then move it, it cracks loudly and feels like celery snapping.  I'm 28, I feel that my body owes me a few more years before this bull[big bad swear word] starts.

• Like 1

A combination of standing and running up an down stairs all day at work is giving me trouble in my right knee.  If I keep it in the same position for too long and then move it, it cracks loudly and feels like celery snapping.  I'm 28, I feel that my body owes me a few more years before this bull[big bad swear word] starts.

Nah, right around 25 is when your body decides, yep this will take awhile to quit hurting.

• Like 2

A combination of standing and running up an down stairs all day at work is giving me trouble in my right knee. If I keep it in the same position for too long and then move it, it cracks loudly and feels like celery snapping. I'm 28, I feel that my body owes me a few more years before this bull[big bad swear word] starts.

What are you a wrestling coach?

Don't even get me started...a bit older than you but my MS is starting to kick in a lot more in regards to soreness and tightness.  I get up from sleeping and can barely stumble to the bathroom.  Gets better after moving for a while, but I hear ya.

• Like 1

About a month ago I poured a lot of resin to restock my 40k exploded vehicle markers. Then the new edition of 40k came out, and it no longer has exploded vehicle markers. FML.

Time to Kickstart again and start over from scratch, I reckon.

Argh, I hadn't thought of that. Sorry dude.

My car has been low-priority for the last year or two since I started working at home (i.e. no big fixes or investment). It has been difficulties holding a charge recently so I got a new battery. Nope. There's $100 down the drain. :(

Now trying to decide if it is worth it to get a new alternator or just jump whenever I need to use it.

About a month ago I poured a lot of resin to restock my 40k exploded vehicle markers. Then the new edition of 40k came out, and it no longer has exploded vehicle markers. FML.

I plan to write a junk heap terrain sheet and use them in groups as scatter terrain!

• Like 1

Meh, I will still use mine. If I get around to painting them, after the lead marines, and orks, and etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Buffy The Vampire Series, as my uhh, soon to be ex loves the show.  I'm 8 episodes in.  Holy crap it's cheesy as hell.  Horrible scripting.  And a 17 year old is screwing a 224 year old?  I mean, just because he looks 20, doesn't make it any less creepy Child Molester.  "I'll be your Angel in the night."  Chizmo Chimo.  They ruined a perfectly good campy B rate cult flick with this crap?  Allyson Hannigan is the only thing I like about the show, and that's only cuz she's gorgeous.  

• Like 1