Argh! Random Bitching

pretre

I do emergency maintenance for housing, on-call shifts about twice a month. I got a no heat call the other night. Kiss my kid goodnight, get my tools, grab the truck and head out. Get there and she has the thermostat set to "cool". Two and a half hours out of my night, 30 second fix...

• Like 1

I do emergency maintenance for housing, on-call shifts about twice a month. I got a no heat call the other night. Kiss my kid goodnight, get my tools, grab the truck and head out. Get there and she has the thermostat set to "cool". Two and a half hours out of my night, 30 second fix...

That's one of those things I learned to ask over the phone about. Have them verify stat settings and power before making the trip to "save them the cost of a service call" if it was just user error.

Fife sucks donkey dong.  No offense if anyone on here lives in Fife.  I'm staying at an inn near Pacific and 30th.  The Bar and Grill near by is out of business.  No grocery store near by.  Expensive limited beer selection at the near by gas stations.  

All I wanted was to sit down and eat a decent meal and have a couple drinks.  :(

Fife sucks donkey dong.  No offense if anyone on here lives in Fife.  I'm staying at an inn near Pacific and 30th.  The Bar and Grill near by is out of business.  No grocery store near by.  Expensive limited beer selection at the near by gas stations.  

All I wanted was to sit down and eat a decent meal and have a couple drinks.  :(

Next time you're in town tell us bro!

Pumpkinhead and I would be glad to show you around and get you to some good watering holes!

If anyone would like to educate themselves on the Lemon Law as it applies to Washington:

http://www.atg.wa.gov/LemonLaw/General.aspx#.U6I84pK9KSM

As for buyers remorse: "You DO NOT have a three day right of cancellation on vehicle purchases or lease contract."

http://www.atg.wa.gov/ConsumerIssues/Cars/car_buying.aspx#.U6I90JK9KSM

• Like 1