Blasto's GeekeryGarage Sale

Blasto

Hello Ordo,

Time has come again for me to clear out geekstuff that I'm not using and find it new homes where it might fine some use. Sadly I have a few home repairs that need to be dealt with and could use some assistance drumming up some funds.

First up on the bock is some Fantasy Terrain, that is also currently out of production. 250$

Fortifed Manor House, complete.

The main building is built, but the stone wall is not. I also have the secondary wall/fence kit that was included.

ManorHouse_zps11013b8a.jpg

Church (built)

chaple_zpsa0239d44.jpg

Tower (built)

Tower_zpsc7e6acc2.jpg

2 sets of the Wall/Fence kits

FenceBits_zps4b182211.jpg

These items I found out when looking for a fair price are actually part of a single kit. It was "Warhammer Buildings" and included the Fortifed Manor House, the Church, Tower, and 2 extra wall kits.

Tower of Sorcery (not built)

Watchtower_zps501ad51d.jpg

Warhammer Siege Tower (not built)

Siegetower_zpsf54fe836.jpg

After looking, and seeing the Manor House alone is selling for 170 on Ebay (not including the church and tower). I am asking for 250$, for the Manor House, Church, Tower, all the Wall/Fences, the Siege Tower, and the Tower of Sorcery (i.e. all of the Fantasy stuff). That is for a local hand off (greater Seattle/Portland area).

Cities of Death Battlemat (still in tube)

This is 4foot by 6foot, I'll work on getting a picture this evening. 100$

map1_zps5ffaa4d0.jpg

I also have the Backpack from the 1st Apocalypse release and a GW case. The backpack has zero use, and includes both sets of the Velcro patches. 50$

Backpack_zpsa0764d5f.jpg

Part 2: Space Marines/Ultramarines (plus bitz): 300$

Includes "other bitz" that I will list soon. The price is based on what is listed below.

Whirlwind

Land Speeder w/assault cannon, heavy flamer bits

Marines1_zpsfc369fa9.jpg

Lascannon Razorback

6 marine squad w/Lascannon. Metal Ultramarine and Troop shoulder pads w/custom Lascannon shoulder pad.

20140619_223432_zpsd4703856.jpg

Lascannon Razorback

6 marine squad w/Lascannon. Metal Ultramarine and Troop shoulder pads w/custom Lascannon shoulder pad.

20140619_223411_zpsfb1ab9f3.jpg

10 marine squad w/Meltagun, Powerfist, Metal Ultramarine and Troop shoulder pads.

10 marine squad w/Meltagun, Powerfist, Metal Ultramarine and Troop shoulder pads.

20140619_223455_zpsb899de35.jpg

10 marine Assault squad, Powerfist, 2 plasma pistols, Metal Ultramarine and Fast Attack shoulder pads

20140619_223510_zps6e80d21a.jpg

11 marine Scouts: 5 Plastic "new" snipers, 4 metal snipers, 1 metal HB scout, 1 metal ccw scout.

Marine4_zps7c9cbb3a.jpg

Old Metal Dreadnought

oop Metal Venerable Dreadnought

Marine3_zps52afa342.jpg

*Edit 6-20 @ 6pm

Here are the "other bitz" that is included (just not factored in to the asking price)

10 Marines: ML, Sarge, starter kit marines

10 Marines: 2 ML, 3 Bolters, 2 CCW w/PP, 1 CCW, 1HB, 1 ML (newer one with loading arm)

2 metal Blood angel Marines (missing arms)

1 Space Marine Commander box (was 15$ or so new when I got it, has quite a few bitz)

1 Attack Bike with both HB and MM gun bitz

2 Bikes on sprues, missing wheels

also spare shoulderpads, guns, arms, CCW arms, chests, acc bitz and so on.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the very large delay.

But I've added pictures for the WHFB Terrain. I have also added a SpaceMarine group as well (even pictures).

I'll get the pictures for the GW case and backpack as well as the Play-field from Citys of Death later on today (Friday).