FAQs are up!

pretre

Oooh, Runic weapons add 1 to all DTW rolls. Njal gets a +2. So I guess that means 4+ to deny per dice. Pretty nice, actually.

Holy [big bad swear word] balls. SW/BA/GK psychic powers have been errated out. They now use book powers exclusively.

Heck, it looks like everyone goes to book powers now.

Oooh, Runic weapons add 1 to all DTW rolls. Njal gets a +2. So I guess that means 4+ to deny per dice. Pretty nice, actually.

Holy [big bad swear word] balls. SW/BA/GK psychic powers have been errated out. They now use book powers exclusively.

Heck, it looks like everyone goes to book powers now.

LOL, Orks can ONLY use daemonology!  :D   

So Space Wolves get bonuses to deny all kinds of powers now and unlimited range? So Njal has a 4+ to dispel any blessing?

I don't think it's like that. If a spell targets your unit you can use your bonuses. if tring to dispel one not targeted at your unit you get no bonues and just a straight 6+ to dispel

so 4+ at your unit 6+ everywhere else

Hm, every Daemon Psyker gets access to Daemonology. Pink Horrors summoning more Pink Horrors is confirmed as a Thing. I need to get a few games in, but this actually does not please me. I went from "my Troop units have a gun" to "my Troop units are an ever-increasing viral infection that will swamp my opponent and the gameboard--to hell with actually fighting."

Grey Knights looking cooler though. Uh, unless you liked the unique powers like Astral Aim and whatnot.

• Like 1

Ohhh, Hell Turkey has a hull mounted weapon again.

Yep, now I have to actually THINK about placement while moving my Heldrake. The horror!  :smile:

Hmmm... does all of the torrent template have to be placed in the weapon's arc of fire, or just the start point? I'm guessing all of it, but never hurts to ask.

• Like 1

Hm, every Daemon Psyker gets access to Daemonology. Pink Horrors summoning more Pink Horrors is confirmed as a Thing. I need to get a few games in, but this actually does not please me. I went from "my Troop units have a gun" to "my Troop units are an ever-increasing viral infection that will swamp my opponent and the gameboard--to hell with actually fighting."

Grey Knights looking cooler though. Uh, unless you liked the unique powers like Astral Aim and whatnot.

Ok Ok wait did you just say basically " I going to practice this power I don't have to use it in my army, But I won't feel good using it" lol Just kidding ya really see Smiley face :0)

Ok Ok wait did you just say basically " I going to practice this power I don't have to use it in my army, But I won't feel good using it" lol Just kidding ya really see Smiley face :0)

Steel Angel, I probably should have thrown a smiley in, but I admit to feeling a little annoyed. My troop/Herald heavy mono-Tzeentch fluff list I've been working on for 9 months just changed radically. No, I doubt I'll be running the Agressively Hegemonizing Daemonic Swarm with them, but I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do with my troops, aside from just squat on objectives. 

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

All summoning powers should be warp charge 3. Daemonolgy seems to be the worst part of this new addition. I like all the other disciplines.

Given how Los works and how tough some of the psyker daemons are, it just seems so hard to shutdown.

I am glad they finally fixed the hell turkey.

I think chaos space marines could also be just as scary as daemons.

With all that said I like daemonolgy for the narrative, what a story you can unfold. Warp gates popping open, the world slowly being pulled into the warp.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I think raven guard still suck because assault troops can't take better special weapons. The fact that they are scoring and use assault packs in both phases makes them quite viable. Not best choice, but jink now being less powerful (ws are no longer top dog) makes rave guard less of the black sheep choice.

Tau getting +2 to deny from talisman almost make farsight a no brainer. Since they are no longer bb, they can't abuse this too badly.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Yeah I am with you on that but they are a strong go second army since 12" move and reroll charge should allow them to hit anything that advanced.

Raven are my fav for rhino rush and msu foot list.

FAQ now allows you to ally internal like in 6th.

Yeah I am with you on that but they are a strong go second army since 12" move and reroll charge should allow them to hit anything that advanced.

Raven are my fav for rhino rush and msu foot list.

FAQ now allows you to ally internal like in 6th.

It just bugs me that Ravenguard make rhino rush good, when they don't really do that...