5/26 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night at W.O.W. Thursday 4pm - 9pm

Tao Tsê-Mung

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors or Imperators! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, Indie games to Big Names: Oathmark, Warhammer 40k & AoS, Necromunda, War Cry, Kill Team, Blood Bowl, Turnip, Saga board games and more.

THE MISSION

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out. If you're looking to game we will be here. Opting to lay low? Stay home and stay safe, we'll catch you next time.

GAME NIGHT EXPECTATIONS

If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s taught us we don’t need more stress in our lives. As a result, Ordo is expecting an even greater level of friendliness and fellowship at Game Night than our normal high expectations. Please be aware that as always, the Czar has the ability to ask a player to leave if the Czar feels it necessary. Games are meant to be fun, so let’s have fun.

On 5/23/2022 at 12:41 PM, SixCoal said:

I'll be there to hang out for 500pt 40k or KT.

@Michael, if you want to do the challenge game we were talking about last week and do something like 1 pushup per 10 points lost or something along those lines, I'm down and will dress appropriately.

Lolol I’m a princess, I hate sweating without being able to shower shortly after. Being all sweaty and smelly each time you shoot my boyz off the board sounds like a nightmare. 

Totes down for that rematch doe. I’ll bring da speed this time around!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kevin the Wizard said:

I'm gonna pop down with my White Scars.

If I bring some of my homemade terrain would someone wanna fight at my 40k themed gas station?

I'd have 500 or 1000 points

If not I'll just show up and hope for a game.

I have 500 points of Grey Knights. Would be more than happy to exorcise the horrors found in that gas station 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zee said:

I'll be there tonight with 500 points of Salamanders. But I am happy to just chill if no one is available.

If you're around at like 4:30, I think there might be time to squeeze a game of stumbling through rules in before my second game starts?