6/23 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night at W.O.W. Thursday 4pm - 9pm

ImperialTrooper

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE MISSION

If you're looking to game we will be here. Opting to lay low? Stay home and stay safe, we'll catch you next time.

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, with focus on Warhammer 40k, Kill Team, Bloodbowl, Necromunda, board games and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

GAME NIGHT EXPECTATIONS

If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s taught us we don’t need more stress in our lives. As a result, Ordo is expecting an even greater level of friendliness and fellowship at Game Night than our normal high expectations. Please be aware that as always, the Czar has the ability to ask a player to leave if the Czar feels it necessary. Games are meant to be enjoyed, so let’s have fun.

• Like 2

Definitely without fail I will be making this one. Bringing the boys and should have a full 1500 to 2k by then, maybe not fully painted but I am sure it wouldn't be too bad. Either way the dakka orcs are ready! 

Ready and willing to play a 500, 1000, 1500, or 2k. I will have around 1450 completely painted and ready. So if you don't mind some primer covered built pieces then we can go to the big army.

Prepare for the waaagh of the bad moons! Lol.

Ok enough high energy. I'm fully set now for a full game, still new but learning very fast. Anyone who wants to play I'll be there just before 4 and I'm down to play as much as anyone wants. I'm loud and energetic and love this game. So i apologize ahead of time if I am too much. I hope to see you all there!

20220615_134031.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Salty Monkey said:

I will be there for a pallet cleanser game with my [big bad swear word]ty orks, i can do up to 1500pts

I have recounted and as of right now, full 1289 point army painted and ready. I will have the remaining 211 points done, as it is only my flash gitz and another squad of boys to make it a solid 1500. I will have 2k ready by the weekend.

So let's see which of the boyz is the biggest and the baddest lol

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BigMick37 said:

I have recounted and as of right now, full 1289 point army painted and ready. I will have the remaining 211 points done, as it is only my flash gitz and another squad of boys to make it a solid 1500. I will have 2k ready by the weekend.

So let's see which of the boyz is the biggest and the baddest lol

Meme: ""Waaagh"" - All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Zee said:

Greetings! I had arranged to play a game with @BigMick37 for Thursday, but I am not going to be able to make it this week. I am getting over some nasty bug (not the 'Rona), and don't want to share it with everyone.

No problem! I am unsure about who you are currently lol, the forum names versus in person. If this is Avery I didn't think we planned a game last week. Either way no worries always down for another day!

• Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 10:16 AM, Tao Tsê-Mung said:

Sounds like you Orks have a grudge to settle!

Looks like work will keep me late, catch you guys next week.

Haha no grudge just finally got the strats and deployment stage stuff. Remember last time it was a bunch of un buffed orks lol, their dakka is strong now 😉

As for today I have 1504 total ready and built. Got another 400 sitting to the side that I just couldn't get done.

So 1504 point army, if no one is anal about the 4 points I'm down to do a 1500 point battle or lower.

Well because of the update to the strat I'm down to 1480 point army lol. One point per boy dropped me 24 points lol

• Like 2