Excellent tool for printing datasheets and strategems

Zee

Saw this on reddit today, it pulls info from wahapedia and makes very nice printable datasheets and stratagem sheets that you can customize.

https://game-datacards.eu/

Someone pointed out in that thread that if you want MTG sized printouts use the settings "6 per page, 3 per row, portrait, 80 scale, show graphics".

On a personal note, I am finally getting over this extended head cold I've had (passed 4 covid tests in the last 3 weeks), and am looking forward to hanging out with you fine people soon!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 2:49 PM, Zee said:

Saw this on reddit today, it pulls info from wahapedia and makes very nice printable datasheets and stratagem sheets that you can customize.

https://game-datacards.eu/

Someone pointed out in that thread that if you want MTG sized printouts use the settings "6 per page, 3 per row, portrait, 80 scale, show graphics".

On a personal note, I am finally getting over this extended head cold I've had (passed 4 covid tests in the last 3 weeks), and am looking forward to hanging out with you fine people soon!

I realalize I'm late to the party, but I've spent several weeks mucking around with spreadsheets, adobe and other programs, thinking 'I just need to learn HTML' i'm sure this wouldn't be that hard to work up - with exactly the necromunda stuff that is already on this website.  Thanks for Sharing!!

• Like 3