OBB2L S7 Scheduling thread

Burk

Thanks for the poke @michaels

Division 1 rolled.

@SigurdBC - BB2 team name: Rakarth's Reavers - BB2 name: SigurdBC - Race: Dark Elf

@michaels - BB2 team name: Murder Junkies 2.0 - BB2 name: Michaels - Race: Necro  (pending)

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: Blarg Blarg Honk III - BB2 Name: CPTButchFlowers - Race: Nurgle

@Weav  BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans - BB2 name: Weav - Race: Chaos

@Falcon64 - BB2 team name: Top Guns - BB2 Name: Falcon6420 - Race: Human

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Crypt Walkerz - BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113 - Race: Necromantic

AI TEAM 1 - Autumn Sprites - Wood Elf

AI TEAM 2 - Da Deff Jaws - Orc

image.thumb.png.14498f816935e362e63523b3f8ed4ee1.png

@Rory -  BB2 team name: Byg Bois- BB2 Name: Salagant - Race: Lizardmen

@Lonewolfjackson -  BB2 team name: Morbidity Manifested- BB2 Name: LoneWolfJackon - Race: Undead

@dylanator - BB2 team name: Nurgle_Nurgle - BB2 Name: Dylanator - Race: Nurgle

@Russell Castronovo  - BB2 Team Name:  RAC Shambletouwn Skakers- BB2 Name:  Daxer777   - Race: Undead

@Burk- BB2 team name: Fudge May Packers- BB2 name: Burk - Race: Human

@Swensos83 - BB2 Team Name  Horns of Gorgoth - BB2 Name: Swensos - Race: Chaos Dwarfs 

@Keith Amberg - BB2 Team Name  Beans above Franks - BB2 Name: Koach Keith- Race: Necromantic

AI TEAM 1 - Fat Aprons - Hafling

AI TEAM 2 - Flint Totems- Amazon

get your games in.  @Keith Amberg @Keith Amberg @Keith

When you able to play?

On 12/11/2022 at 1:57 PM, SigurdBC said:

Hey Michaels, I'm out of the state from Thursday through Sunday (12/15-12/18). After I get back home, I will be fairly free during the day most of the week of 12/19-12/23. What works for you that week?

I'm pretty free all that week after noon Pacific. I'm generally on discord if you wanna hit me up there.

On 12/11/2022 at 1:57 PM, SigurdBC said:

Hey Michaels, I'm out of the state from Thursday through Sunday (12/15-12/18). After I get back home, I will be fairly free during the day most of the week of 12/19-12/23. What works for you that week?

Sigurd? Ya back? If you're on the discord that's probly easier, if you wanna ping me there.

@michaelsIf 1pm this afternoon doesn't work let's look to next week. I'll be driving down to see family for the Christmas weekend tomorrow afternoon so getting our game in tomorrow is unlikely. Do you have the same time free next week? @Burk@WeavCan you or someone else send me an invite to the Ordo Discord server so that I can ping people to set up games there as well? Thanks in advance.