Warriors- MON full command shields x 24

Warriors- MOK  full command extra hand weaponsx 24

Exalted Hero- MON BSB shield

Chaos Sorcerer- MOT lvl 2

Hellcannon

Chosen- MOK full command halberds x15

Warshrine MOTx2

chimera- venomous ooze

there's 24 warriors in each block and the chosen have a block of 15 people tell me chosen are terrible but i don't see why so they take up a special spot but i think they look awesome so tell me what you think this is my first ofcc event and i'm wondering how it rates in the list rating

WHo is your general - the level 2?

Hey! Nothing wrong with that. A level 1 scroll caddy was the general of my Chaos army all through 6th and 7th editions.

You've got lots of really solid, really brutal blocks of troops. I think your main troubles will stem from the fact that you could get easily choked up with enemy throw-away units. With that said, you have multiple threats, and folks can't block or divert all of your units all of the time, so some will get there.

I love how troop-heavy it is. The basic statline of a Warrior is such that they don't necessarily need character support. I'm also with you on the chosen, though I typically run them in units of 12 6-wide. Cool list, and the OFCC is the perfect place for it!

The inefficiencies I see are

Marauders- flails or hand weapon shield. Never both. Champions with no characters aren't great use of points. Light armor is almost the worst use of points.

Chaos warriors with shields- why not go Tzeentch to match your theme and mage? A blasted standard wouldnt be poor choice here either.

The chosen are great, don't listen to group think on that one.

Chimera- no regen? Is that even possible?

i was messing with an idea i dont really need the MOT on the sorcerer.  and i have about 100 pts to use as a meh.  and i threw the shield on as well for the armour save against shooting i'm rather inexperienced in the game i've only played like 30 games and everyone around vancouver doesnt seem to ever want to play a game of fantasy.  and the chimera with no regen was so people wouldnt call it cheese and stuff i'm going for a 3 on the list score so i'm wondering how it rates.  i dont follow internet lists and i almost went with a straight warrior army no support choices just blocks of 24 warriors of each god for giggles. 

i dont follow internet lists and i almost went with a straight warrior army no support choices just blocks of 24 warriors of each god for giggles. 

If you take a unit of Warriors from each of the 4 gods, you totally have to separately track each units' kills for a year, and then give a prize (maybe a character?) to the unit that performs the best.