9/22 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night at W.O.W. Thursday 4pm - 9pm

ImperialTrooper

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE MISSION

If you're looking to game we will be here. Opting to lay low? Stay home and stay safe, we'll catch you next time.

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, with focus on Warhammer 40k, Kill Team, Bloodbowl, Necromunda, board games and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

GAME NIGHT EXPECTATIONS

If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s taught us we don’t need more stress in our lives. As a result, Ordo is expecting an even greater level of friendliness and fellowship at Game Night than our normal high expectations. Please be aware that as always, the Czar has the ability to ask a player to leave if the Czar feels it necessary. Games are meant to be enjoyed, so let’s have fun.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Michael said:

I got some new models and ready for games up to 2000 points.

@Salty Monkey The crusade is happening? Count me in, what are the details? I can do my best to be there around 5pm Thursday.

CRUSADE IS ON BABY!!!!

here is the official, unofficial page for it: https://www.ordofanaticus.com/topic/217073-40k-crusade-the-unofficial-thursday-night-crusade-starting-september-22nd/page/2/#comment-2457579

We are going to work out all the details on Thursday and hopefully get the first round of games in. if you like you can rough out a 1000pt crusade roster but it may change depending on what we decide on Thursday

waaagh Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Michael said:

I got some new models and ready for games up to 2000 points.

@Salty Monkey The crusade is happening? Count me in, what are the details? I can do my best to be there around 5pm Thursday.

Damn! I would love to do an ork on ork krumpin with our new 2k lists! No worries though next time the krumpin will be real!

Also basically set a 1000 point list for the crusade, crusade is basically d&d with 40k games as the battle portions lol.

• Like 2

Also since everyone seems to be arriving around 5, as in we will have everyone involved there by that time, I will be playing some killteam at 4 with trooper. So I may be a little laggy into the beginning but I am good and quick at learning as you all know and we got until 9 so fck it right lol. Anyways I will have the freebooterz pirate crew minus the kaptain badrukk. I will have a warboss in big mek armor as a stand in for him until he arrives and is painted for next weeks meet up.

• Like 2

I'm 99% sure I can show up but also never played crusade. Bring 1000 points and maybe some extra boys just in case is what I'm reading?

I can also bring my Chogoris space gas station terrain.

Not done with my Kokiyo food truck/space container conversion yet, but I can bring it down and get some input on the build.

Khan will win in a foot race against most of you. He's zoomy as [big bad swear word].

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Kevin the Wizard said:

I'm 99% sure I can show up but also never played crusade. Bring 1000 points and maybe some extra boys just in case is what I'm reading?

I can also bring my Chogoris space gas station terrain.

Not done with my Kokiyo food truck/space container conversion yet, but I can bring it down and get some input on the build.

Khan will win in a foot race against most of you. He's zoomy as [big bad swear word].

Awesome!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Some_goob said:

Hey y’all, I’m new to the Portland war game scene but I’d love to play some killteam (don’t have enough units for a full 40k game yet) - any chance I could find a match at this session? Or is it just a crusade event? I wouldn’t be able to get there until around 5.

come on down, this is not just a crusade night

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Some_goob said:

Hey y’all, I’m new to the Portland war game scene but I’d love to play some killteam (don’t have enough units for a full 40k game yet) - any chance I could find a match at this session? Or is it just a crusade event? I wouldn’t be able to get there until around 5.

Hello and welcome. Ill be hosting tonight's game night and by all means, cmon down for some KT. The crusade campaign is starting today but while thats going on im more then happy to play some KT, show you the club, and talk a little but what we are at Ordo. Looking forward to gaming with you!!!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Some_goob said:

Absolutely come down bro imma be trying to kick trooper with the kommandos. But I'll be done with kill team by 5ish so I'm sure he might want a redo after being stomped lol

• Like 2