Chaos dwarfs for Ofcc

This list is strong but i don't think i would have issues playing it. The whole concept of your list is to out maneuver your opponents while having a huge stubborn infantry block that shoots, throws magic and fights very well. Just like many lists your list will crush some lists and have issues with others (anyone with purple sun or dwellers will just target your main unit). Any list that is slow moving and can not maneuver well that has high value units in the backline will get routed.

It's hard to not look at a list and judge it from the perspective of the army you usually play as, I think as lizardmen without a life or death slann (almost nobody runs either of these anymore) I would get crushed. As High Elves, it would be balanced. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is NOT an overpowered list, and I think would be perfect for OFCC, and I would be happy to play against it.  Some people might focus too much on what the list can do, but not on the weaknesses.  

Firstly, you don't have a second wizard that can bait spells.

Second, there is no BSB, and no re-rolls seriously weakens this list.

Third, Fire Glaives are not nearly as good as Great Weapons, they are nice but not overpowered by any means.  Also, this unit is not stubborn, most of the time chaos dwarf players put a hero level character who is very hard to kill and grants stubborn to the large core unit.

Fourth, Bull Centaurs are fantastic, but by no means broken.  They may be T5 but they only have Two attacks base and a stomp, where MC typically have one more attack plus the attack for the rider, so they are not as powerful as some people think.  Personally I would go with great weapons over extra hand weapons, too much armour out there. 

Fifth, No war machines.  Chaos Dwarfs with no war machines is without doubt a gamble, but one that can pay off.

Sixth, No chaff.  Chaos dwarfs do have access to cheap chaff units to help dictate the battle, and you have taken none.  

Seventh, you have taken only one Kadii Destroyer when you could take two at 2800.  

I don't see how anyone can call this list hard, in fact I would say it is a bit on the soft side.  If this is not an OFCC list, then I don't know what would be.  I say go for it, I really like the style you are pushing with it!  

Looking at the list..

1. The K'dai is the only strength to the list.

2. The big unit is points denial, but it has many limits and can take a beating. One purple sun or bad moon and the unit is done.

3. There is no war machines.

4. The Bull Centaurs can hit, but they are not amazing. They are spendy and are lots of points up for grabs.

5. It is not one dimensional. It has speed and an anvil. There is magic and one massive shooting unit that can wipe small units per turn.